2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

http://211.43.148.137/10001/854A7/UNKNOWNLSN_00000051.3gp

And I got the information from here

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

It's been very obvious that the judge has not been happy with the DT's antics. However, I do agree with the reporter that a judge does not want that frustration written in such plain English on the record, as it could come back to bite him.

Y'all's favorite newscaster Geraldo had 60 seconds or so this morning to speculate the witness being flown in was the tattoo artist that tattooed "La Bella Vita" on Casey's back. Of course we now know Caylee <cough> supposedly drown 2 weeks prior.

Yeah, it's all good isn't it Casey?

Ok let me see if I understand the friendship between Casey and her inmate friend. They made plans to travel around the country together in an RV and spread the word of God? Are you kidding me? Casey told her inmate friend that she was glad that Caylee would never be abused or have her heart broken........sure Casey murder is a much better thing than ever having your heart broken! Casey truely is the devil. Unreal.

HLN reported this morning that Dr. Drew is doing a special tonight on KC's "bizzare" court behavior. That will be interesting. Hoping it's not spun into cotton candy.

on the plus side--he does she think she is "whacky" and the lies throw him over the edge......

I woke up from a disturbing dream last night. George had thrown himself on the sword and admitted to the judge that he had molested Casey, and she got off with a light sentence. :banghead: Only in the dream I was part of the family (like another daughter or something) and I was enraged that he would do that, enraged at Casey for forcing him to do that, and broken-hearted at seeing his pain because he was arrested for something he didn't do.
It's like this bloody trial is a fever that I have to suffer thru and sweat out of my system when it consumes my thoughts in my sleep. What is wrong with me? I don't know these people personally, I just want justice for Caylee so much.
I just hope your dream was not a premonition......

My bet(s) in bold below.

Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog
De Planez! De Planez!

AWE987 B734 Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) Tue 08:00AM EDT Tue 08:39AM EDT Tue 10:41AM EDT
N650CZ C650 Waukegan Rgnl (KUGN) Tue 07:30AM CDT Tue 07:36AM CDT Tue 10:44AM EDT
TRS1463 B712 Chicago Midway Intl (KMDW) Tue 07:20AM CDT unknown Tue 10:48AM EDT
GFT9224 B190 Pensacola Gulf Coast Rgnl (KPNS) Tue 08:20AM CDT unknown Tue 10:48AM EDT
SWA3833 B737 Green State Airport (KPVD) Tue 08:10AM EDT Tue 08:25AM EDT Tue 10:50AM EDT
AWE801 A321 Charlotte/Douglas Intl (KCLT) Tue 09:26AM EDT unknown Tue 10:51AM EDT
COA586 B753 Houston Bush Int'ctl (KIAH) Tue 07:25AM CDT Tue 07:43AM CDT Tue 10:52AM EDT
TRS1601 B712 Dallas/Fort Worth Intl (KDFW) Tue 07:40AM CDT Tue 07:47AM CDT Tue 10:55AM EDT
TRS671 B737 General Mitchell Intl (KMKE) Tue 07:30AM CDT Tue 07:38AM CDT Tue 10:56AM EDT
JBU331 A320 Bradley Intl (KBDL) Tue 08:30AM EDT Tue 08:36AM EDT Tue 10:56AM EDT
JBU123 A320 John F Kennedy Intl (KJFK) Tue 08:30AM EDT Tue 08:22AM EDT Tue 10:58AM EDT
TRS1744 B737 Pittsburgh Intl (KPIT) Tue 09:00AM EDT unknown Tue 10:59AM EDT
RPA1488 E190 General Mitchell Intl (KMKE) Tue 07:40AM CDT Tue 07:50AM CDT Tue 10:59AM EDT
DAL1959 MD88 John F Kennedy Intl (KJFK) Tue 08:25AM EDT Tue 08:43AM EDT Tue 11:02AM EDT
DAL2074 B752 Minneapolis/St Paul Intl (KMSP) Tue 07:00AM CDT Tue 07:26AM CDT Tue 11:05AM EDT
AWE1159 B734 Reagan National (KDCA) Tue 08:35AM EDT unknown Tue 11:07AM EDT
AAL2062 B752 Miami Intl (KMIA) Tue 10:10AM EDT unknown Tue 11:10AM EDT
TRS491 B712 Baltimore/Washington Intl (KBWI) Tue 09:07AM EDT unknown Tue 11:10AM EDT
DAL1443 A319 Memphis Intl (KMEM) Tue 08:26AM CDT unknown Tue 11:11AM EDT
SWA429 B733 Hollywood Int'l (KFLL) Tue 10:20AM EDT unknown Tue 11:13AM EDT
ECJ41 H25B Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) Tue 09:01AM EDT unknown Tue 11:15AM ED

this is for MCO only - here's the link if you want to check ORL, ISM, SFM
http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KMCO

Simon Birch of Johnsons Wrecker lives in Madison, WI
Mark Charlesworth - Shurtape duct tape expert - Hickory, NC
Rick Plesea - Myrtle Beach, SC
Mark Hawkins - Palms, CA
John Azzilonna - Fusion photog - Manorville, NY
Teddy Pieper, Fusian photog - Leesburg, IN
Sean Henady - 3View founder - aerial imaging - Lafayette, IN
Melina Calabrese - Fullerton, CA
Anthony Rusciano - Winthrop, MA
Blue Star (like luminol) expert - Monte Carlo
John Michalakis - trunk liner manufacturer - Auburn, ME
Melissa Earnest - Cleveland, MS
Nikolas Savage - FBI - Washington, DC
James Darnell - US Secret Service - Tulsa, OK
Melissa England - Boston, MA
Photobucket custodian of records - Denver, CO

I've just started going over the defense witness list, crossing off those not being called and trying to figure out what the ones left are gonna attest to....
I'm waiting on Dr. Spitz....he's going to try to discredit Dr. G.....AND, apparently he has a snarky attitude from what I've read about him.....

Well, I hope Dr. S. got paid in advance for his trial testimony since Dr. H. is still waiting for his depo pay from the DT. Oh, wait! He should have it by now! JB did say that the check was in the mail! :crazy:

Ok let me see if I understand the friendship between Casey and her inmate friend. They made plans to travel around the country together in an RV and spread the word of God? Are you kidding me? Casey told her inmate friend that she was glad that Caylee would never be abused or have her heart broken........sure Casey murder is a much better thing than ever having your heart broken! Casey truely is the devil. Unreal.
Right, it is called rationalization. She has convinced herself that she did a GOOD thing, is on the side of Jesus, and has spared Caylee from future pain. Being who she is, she of course would spin murder into an heroic act.....:maddening:

I cant find the regular thread anywhere, even just to read. Ive been gone a couple of days, has anything with the forum changed. Like I cant find this mornings "morning session"....

It's been very obvious that the judge has not been happy with the DT's antics. However, I do agree with the reporter that a judge does not want that frustration written in such plain English on the record, as it could come back to bite him.
IMO, anyone down the line reading the whole trial transcript will praise Hizhonor for having the patience of a saint.

ETA: I can't get Quik Time to open, could anyone summarize what in particular Hizhonor was lied to about?

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

OK, one word...WOW!!!

Although...it would TRULY make me happy we wouldn't have to listen to JB or CM question anyone....and we can get on with convicting/sentencing....I mean "deliberations".....

That was very interesting, thanks. Something struck me harder while watching this. If you haven't watched it already, see if you agree. And if you have watched it also, of course. The picture of KC in the background seems to have a life of its own. In the end, it's close up and in your face. It looks like a large poster for the scariest movie ever made.

:dunno: can someone please answer this?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I didn't hear where the State hammered home the point that Caylee was found with a heart shaped sticker on her mouth?

It's like the State IS NOT "hammering home" any point, IMHO. Am I crazy? When will the State "bring this altogether" and hit it out of the park?

I cant find the regular thread anywhere, even just to read. Ive been gone a couple of days, has anything with the forum changed. Like I cant find this mornings "morning session"....

They are not starting until 1 pm today - waiting on witnesses

Thank you so much for finding & posting this! I was watching some of the coverage last night to try to figure out what was said/happened-----but they kept having LKB on and I can't do her or Dr. K----can't do it and remain somewhat sane.....:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke