2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DiDimond Diane Dimond
Am I the only 1 having #caseyanthony withdrawal symptoms this AM? 1 pm start timecannot come fast enuf! tatoo guy, dna person, botanist?

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

http://211.43.148.137/10001/854A7/UNKNOWNLSN_00000051.3gp

And I got the information from here

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

Can anyone give a brief synopsis of what was said for those of us who can't view it? Much appreciated!!

ETA....Nevermind...I see that Florida Native did a couple of posts below. THANK YOU!! :)

Mornin y'all...I am very concerned about the duct tape evidence.VERY CONCERNED. the hair evidence also took a beating yesterday.

I hope that in closing...the state can clearly draw the line from the tape's origins to over Caylee's mouth. I have an issue with the photo of the tape after it was removed. to me...because of the way it looks...I don't see how it shows evidence of murder....maybe the skull photos are very telling....and i have not seen those.

also the hair testimony was rather unmoving.

if Casey gets off...where will she go? omg...how scary....

What did they say? Can someone please give a synopsis of the sidebar? Can't listen or watch at work. THANKS!

The Judge was telling the Jury that the state was almost finished and the defense would begin Wed. or Thurs. They went to sidebar and CM was complaining the Judge told the jury they were presenting a case when they may or may not. JP said 'then ya'll liked to me'. Mason said 'no'. JP said 'yes the hell yes you did'. Mason said they were going to present evidence so not to worry about it and JP said 'I can't trust anything ya'll say'.

I paraphrased but that is the gist of it I think.

I had the same reaction; mouth open, shock.

The DT couldn't expect they could push HHJP and push and push some more and never get any blow back. A person can only take so much, even HHJP, who has been very lenient with the defense, and they took advantage. He's obviously so frustrated with them that he voiced it on the record, which he probably regrets, but there we have it nonetheless, for everyone to see, that Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. doesn't trust CM or Baez.

My opinions...

DiDimond Diane Dimond
Am I the only 1 having #caseyanthony withdrawal symptoms this AM? 1 pm start timecannot come fast enuf! tatoo guy, dna person, botanist?

I am too. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when this is all over! :waitasec:

CJBP to CM: "Yes, the hell you did." (lie to him)

:thud:

This one belongs in the memorable quotes thread!!!!

the judge was telling the jury that the state was almost finished and the defense would begin wed. Or thurs. They went to sidebar and cm was complaining the judge told the jury they were presenting a case when they may or may not. Jp said 'then ya'll liked to me'. Mason said 'no'. Jp said 'yes the hell yes you did'. Mason said they were going to present evidence so not to worry about it and jp said 'i can't trust anything ya'll say'.

I paraphrased but that is the gist of it i think.

thanks!

Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog
De Planez! De Planez!

AWE987 B734 Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) Tue 08:00AM EDT Tue 08:39AM EDT Tue 10:41AM EDT
N650CZ C650 Waukegan Rgnl (KUGN) Tue 07:30AM CDT Tue 07:36AM CDT Tue 10:44AM EDT
TRS1463 B712 Chicago Midway Intl (KMDW) Tue 07:20AM CDT unknown Tue 10:48AM EDT
GFT9224 B190 Pensacola Gulf Coast Rgnl (KPNS) Tue 08:20AM CDT unknown Tue 10:48AM EDT
SWA3833 B737 Green State Airport (KPVD) Tue 08:10AM EDT Tue 08:25AM EDT Tue 10:50AM EDT
AWE801 A321 Charlotte/Douglas Intl (KCLT) Tue 09:26AM EDT unknown Tue 10:51AM EDT
COA586 B753 Houston Bush Int'ctl (KIAH) Tue 07:25AM CDT Tue 07:43AM CDT Tue 10:52AM EDT
TRS1601 B712 Dallas/Fort Worth Intl (KDFW) Tue 07:40AM CDT Tue 07:47AM CDT Tue 10:55AM EDT
TRS671 B737 General Mitchell Intl (KMKE) Tue 07:30AM CDT Tue 07:38AM CDT Tue 10:56AM EDT
JBU331 A320 Bradley Intl (KBDL) Tue 08:30AM EDT Tue 08:36AM EDT Tue 10:56AM EDT
JBU123 A320 John F Kennedy Intl (KJFK) Tue 08:30AM EDT Tue 08:22AM EDT Tue 10:58AM EDT
TRS1744 B737 Pittsburgh Intl (KPIT) Tue 09:00AM EDT unknown Tue 10:59AM EDT
RPA1488 E190 General Mitchell Intl (KMKE) Tue 07:40AM CDT Tue 07:50AM CDT Tue 10:59AM EDT
DAL1959 MD88 John F Kennedy Intl (KJFK) Tue 08:25AM EDT Tue 08:43AM EDT Tue 11:02AM EDT
DAL2074 B752 Minneapolis/St Paul Intl (KMSP) Tue 07:00AM CDT Tue 07:26AM CDT Tue 11:05AM EDT
AWE1159 B734 Reagan National (KDCA) Tue 08:35AM EDT unknown Tue 11:07AM EDT
AAL2062 B752 Miami Intl (KMIA) Tue 10:10AM EDT unknown Tue 11:10AM EDT
TRS491 B712 Baltimore/Washington Intl (KBWI) Tue 09:07AM EDT unknown Tue 11:10AM EDT
DAL1443 A319 Memphis Intl (KMEM) Tue 08:26AM CDT unknown Tue 11:11AM EDT
SWA429 B733 Hollywood Int'l (KFLL) Tue 10:20AM EDT unknown Tue 11:13AM EDT
ECJ41 H25B Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) Tue 09:01AM EDT unknown Tue 11:15AM ED

this is for MCO only - here's the link if you want to check ORL, ISM, SFM
http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KMCO

Simon Birch of Johnsons Wrecker lives in Madison, WI
Mark Charlesworth - Shurtape duct tape expert - Hickory, NC
Rick Plesea - Myrtle Beach, SC
Mark Hawkins - Palms, CA
John Azzilonna - Fusion photog - Manorville, NY
Teddy Pieper, Fusian photog - Leesburg, IN
Sean Henady - 3View founder - aerial imaging - Lafayette, IN
Melina Calabrese - Fullerton, CA
Anthony Rusciano - Winthrop, MA
Blue Star (like luminol) expert - Monte Carlo
John Michalakis - trunk liner manufacturer - Auburn, ME
Melissa Earnest - Cleveland, MS
Nikolas Savage - FBI - Washington, DC
James Darnell - US Secret Service - Tulsa, OK
Melissa England - Boston, MA
Photobucket custodian of records - Denver, CO

You are a real :websleuther: :bowdown:

I have a question about the sidebar comment upthread....how do people get the transcripts to those? Are they made public? TIA

Also, WOW on that particular link where HHJP says "I can't trust anything ya'll say"...just AMAZING

For those of us who cannot listen or watch (at work). Please someone just tell us what was said in the sidebar transcript PLEASE!

This is a total gist and paraphrase but this is what I got from it....

CM wanted HHJP to say that the defense was not obligated to give any evidence. HHJP said the you lied to me. And CM said no he didn't. HHJP say the hell you did. That they said they had testimony and evidence. JB and CM acknowledged they did but they still wanted HHJP to say that they didn't have to present it if they didn't want to. And HHJP said I can't trust anything the DT has to say.

Will somebody please call in and ask if he will help those of us here who will be suffering severe withdrawal when this is over?
We will need rehab,together,in a very beautiful environment,for at least a month. :eek:kay:

To help your withdrawl symptoms.
Live court everyday. Quincy District Court, Quincy MA.

http://opencourt.us/live/

And this makes you an enabler! THANK YOU !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member