2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have other links to these? When I try to open them, they are attempting to open my media player which for some reason is not working on my laptop.

It opens/plays with Quicktime. :)

I have downloaded and still won't open

Sometimes it a permissions error and it may work if you right-click the link and download the video to your desktop or c drive, then open from there. If you don't want that much space eaten up on your computer by the video, delete it after you watch it.

Anyone think the witness could be Dom Casey, coming out of hiding?

Perhaps the DT has been around Casey for too long, and they caught "Liar, Liar, Pants on Fireitis".

:giggle:

This is a total gist and paraphrase but this is what I got from it....

CM wanted HHJP to say that the defense was not obligated to give any evidence. HHJP said the you lied to me. And CM said no he didn't. HHJP say the hell you did. That they said they had testimony and evidence. JB and CM acknowledged they did but they still wanted HHJP to say that they didn't have to present it if they didn't want to. And HHJP said I can't trust anything the DT has to say.

Wonder if the DT thought they would have a mistrial by now and would not have to present evidence. LOL

I get a quick time error on both. So just tell me what it is before I pop!!!!!! LOL

balloon-cat_gif-bin.gif

Glad to see Perry not Happy about untrustworthy people, I can not stand or tolerate a liar.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I didn't hear where the State hammered home the point that Caylee was found with a heart shaped sticker on her mouth?

It's like the State is "hammering home" any point, IMHO. Am I crazy? When will the State "bring this altogether" and hit it out of the park?

ITA with you TexasDoll. It's like they mention something...then it fades off. They need to end this with an emotional pull. That, IMO, has been lost in all the science.

I think the Judge needs to clear that up real fast or they will claim a bias.

I believe JP said if the DT didn't present evidence, he would explain it to the Jury. CM said that they were presenting evidence so don't worry about it. :crazy:

IMO....First...I think CM was just "puffing his feathers", saying that they don't HAVE to do that, like trying to "educate" HHJBP.
Second...I think it was an attempt at a "fake out" to the prosecution since they were there, too.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

http://211.43.148.137/10001/854A7/UNKNOWNLSN_00000051.3gp

And I got the information from here

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

Oh wow, thank you! This is pure gold :)

We've been saying for months/years that the defense team lie to Judge Perry and Judge Strickland before that. I'm glad Judge Perry knows this now.

I wonder if Judge Perry had a re-think about which side was telling the truth in relation to the FBI hair band study.

Future sidebar discussions will be interesting when the defense try to peddle their bs.

Up until the opening statement I really thought the defense WOULD NOT present a case, and would go straight to mitigation.

Mornin y'all...I am very concerned about the duct tape evidence.VERY CONCERNED. the hair evidence also took a beating yesterday.

I hope that in closing...the state can clearly draw the line from the tape's origins to over Caylee's mouth. I have an issue with the photo of the tape after it was removed. to me...because of the way it looks...I don't see how it shows evidence of murder....maybe the skull photos are very telling....and i have not seen those.

also the hair testimony was rather unmoving.

if Casey gets off...where will she go? omg...how scary....

I don't think there is any change Casey will get off. If she did get off and was released back into our world she would never be able to show her face in public without people attacking her.

The links worked for me and I hope that all of you have a chance to see and hear it. It is clear that HHJP has had it with the DT. He does not trust them anymore and expects all of their crap to be just that.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member