2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA sure is throwing GA's name up alot....wow, looks as though she has taken over the steering wheel on that bus heading for GA. How sad for Caylee...I never trusted CA. ICA got her lying from GA but she got her manipulation skills from CA.

I am in an alternate universe I think...

because I think CA is doing well on the hairs....

and I do not see her throwing GA under the bus at all.

moo

Nope, Im with you. So far....I hope she doesnt turn. I think the bit about the blanket being missing since May is HUGE for the prosecution, and very damaging to the defense. Thats IF the jury sees it the same way I do. Im still holding out hope that CA does the right thing....Im a little worried about LA though. Im REAL worried about him and what he might say for the defense.

Perhaps CA is simply answering truthfully and the facts do not necessarily fit the scenario we have figured out.

Yes, perhaps Roy K, after he took Caylee's body away and put duct tape on her face, broke into the A's shed and put duct tape on their gas can, then proceeded to slip into the KF tent and leave the roll there to throw suspicion on GA.

It is going to SUCK if the end their case on this witness testimony.

I wish I knew how to do that whole screen shot thing. Can anyone tell me how?

since when does duct tape come in black and blue. Sigh

For as long as I can remember- it also comes in Grey, Red and Green and more.

265.jpg

it's really hard for those of us not able to hear or see what's going on. I don't know what to think right now - SOTOS what is your opinion?

Why on earth would George inform Cindy if he put a square of duct tape on a gas can or not!

Cuz they've been married 4ever & have run outta convo topics?

I agree - seems like a strange thing to mention to your spouse.

Missed that -- what was she signaling??

Awfully dangerous putting her back on the stand I think.

CAYLEE - Cindy -- we are here for CAYLEE - praying she comes around to her granddaughter.

BBM I totally agree. Should have left well enough alone. This is hurting the prosecution and ending on a bad note. :banghead:

:banghead: :rolleyes: :mad: :razz: :liar: :anguish:

Well, ya know, people...the bad apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She may even start crying to get out of being impeached, she is lying again...

I must be really dense because I do not see her lying,can you please explain it to me TIA.
I have a hard time remembering from month to month,let a lone 3 horrendous grief stricken years.

eek....JB must be happy as a clam that this is going down this way.

DARN IT CINDY.....and I was starting to feel sorry for you...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think A LOT of people were feeling sorry for her and I think she misrepresented herself on the stand!I know ANYONE would feel the lost of a child and react the same way she did on the stand..but to me.I saw someone trying to save her only daughter and playing to the world..

CA sure is throwing GA's name up alot....wow, looks as though she has taken over the steering wheel on that bus heading for GA. How sad for Caylee...I never trusted CA. ICA got her lying from GA but she got her manipulation skills from CA.

Well if she keeps on throwing his butt under the bus..he needs to grow a pair and leave her *advertiser censored**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper