2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who doesn't understand what happened.

Cindy tried to change her testimony and LDB had to impeach her several times to get her to tell the truth. That is not cool to me at all. I don't care how much you love your kids, you do not lie in court. That is breaking the law.

I think one juror could have written the question. I dont know that it was all of the jurors asking for it.

I'm so happy ICA liked heart shaped stickers! :loveyou:
I bet she doesn't like them much anymore.

HHJBP - Jury has asked to see Exhibit 313 again and also have asked for a typed list of all the exhibits during deliberations. HHJBP has asked LDB to put it on the document camera and then JB can begin his cross examination. The judge asked the clerk to make sure there are gloves in the jury room.

JB stated that the sticker has now fallen off the cardboard and he would like the jury to see it in the way it was collected.

(IAC given a black three ring binder)

LDB said that JB can call the witness back to clarify how the item was collected. She also stated there is a photo showing it at the time of collection.

HHJBP says they have to answer the Jury's (s)pecific question.

JB says that if they hand it to the jury, there should be a specific instruction that it was originally stuck to the cardboard.

Robin Maynard was the witness to predicate the sticker. During the break, the court reporter will find her specific testimony.

HHJBP - put the exhibit on the document camera and bring the jury in. If they want to hold it, they will address that then. (CM now at the podium with JB).

OFF THE RECORD - Call Ms. Peters (court reporter) and have her find the testimony. If there is no testimony that the cardboard was attached, all there is is assumptions.

Microphones turned off.

OK this is where is see red flags in this testimony.

Cindy had short hair in the time when Caylee went missing. She tried to say not long before her hair was long.

She also added that Lee and Casey had gone to visit her mother and her mother had been in the car. Yet she couldn't say when.

She also added that she and George sometimes used the car.

She changed her testimony that the laundry bag was in the shed. When in fact her deposition showedm Cindy stated it was in Caylee's bedroom holding balls.

She couldn't remember the Poo blanket going missing saying she hadn't seen it since May. Yet Remembered on July 3 the Teddy bear going missing.

She stated that she didn't think the duct tape came from her home that was used to hang fliers. Yet in her deposition she stated it had. She added that Kidfinders and George had gone out and purchased some. Well Henkel Duct tape is no longer manufactured and so it couldn't have been purchased by Kidfinders.

There was a picture in the distance circled by LDB and Cindy couldn't identify it. It was George.

She couldn't recognize a photo on the screen that was exactly the one that she agreed in a deposition came from her home. Caylee with heart sticker.

These are huge red flags IMO. Huge.

Excellent post, grandmaj. Absolutely excellent.

Although some of the "new" evidence is damning to ICA and does clear GA of some things. She also threw in some things that was incriminating to GA. It was a mixed bag of testimony. And I think CA was not completely truthful in her testimony today at all.

Can anyone see the body language between CA and GA? I'm curious to see if there is some tension between them.

I am completely confused about this shirt, why didn't cindy ever see it and why is important that cindy never saw it?

Its hugely important....if CA never saw it, and it did not exist in the Anthony household where GA resides, then how in the heck could he dispose Caylee in it? He couldnt.

Also, it shows that ICA did have the shirt, with her or at a friends or in the car. OR perhaps she bought the shirt knowing she was going to kill Caylee...remember her claim that "zanny" had clothes for Caylee at her house. So, she bought it, dressed Caylee in it, in preperation for the Nanny story.

Further, CA would not see the shirt if it never existed prior to the time Caylee went missing...why are people having a hard time with this?

I have to ask - if not her own grandmother then WHO is to step up and be completely forthcoming and truthful in the quest for justice for CAYLEE?

I can empathize with Cindy Anthony, but my loyalty lies with the deceased 2 1/2 year old who has NO ONE else to fight for her but virtual strangers - the State attorneys, LE and the FBI. Casey is a grown adult who made her own choices. Caylee was an innocent toddler.

Beyond sad. :cry:

Simply THANKING this is not enough. It sums up PERFECTLY how I feel 'Beach. Who in Caylee's family will stand yo for her????

FWIW I dont get the outrage with Cindy. I wouldnt trade places with her in a million years. She has lost everything. I suspect once ICA has used her as a patsy, she will spend the rest of her time in prison torturing her mother...ignoring letters, phone calls and requests for visits. It will be her parents fault for not circling the wagons once they found Caylee gone.

She is trying to preserve whatever she thinks she has left. What a way to have the world find out and judge every parenting move you ever made in your whole life....I would suspect that she has chosen to burn her bridge with GA in order to try and preserve her relationship with ICA. Not that their marriage wasnt in trouble before all of this.

Ah well. I doubt she helped or hurt anyone. JMVHO.

Judge is asking that they get out the document cam and show the jury exhibit 313. sending back a box of the gloves so the jurors can look at the evidence.

Jb saying the sticker has fallen off of the cardboard. Wanting the jury to see the item as it was.

LDB saying there is no evidence that the sticker was ever STUCK to the card board. Saying JB should call witness back to testify that the items was or was not stuck to cardboard.
LDB has no objection to the jury reviewing the item as it is. but this item is not in evidence yet.

HHJBP when a jury asks a specific question you must specifically answer that question.

They will see 313. that is what they asked for.

JB and LDB reaching a mutual agreement.

Ok doc cam is fine. if they want to see it in their hands they can see it in their hands.

JB suggesting that it was stuck to cardboard.

HHJBP says that is there record testimony that says it is STUCK to the cardboard?

LDB saying robin maynard was the witness to have testified to the heart sticker on the cardboard.

HHJBP having her testimony read from last saturday. As to whether the sticker was placed on the cardboard to take photos or if it was STUCK to the card board.

JB they wouldnt have included the cardboard if it wasnt part of the evidence.

HHBJP call miss peters to bring up that testimony and we need to find out.

going off the record for now

I'm confused.

And why is the jury asking to see the heart? To see for themselves that it's raised and not flat like the ones at the house?

A few of the posters here keep insisting that they saw this very sticker on a backing that was once shown with a picture of Caylee in the A's home. Has anyone been able to locate that picture???

were the stickers passed around to the jury when introduced?
because if not,they probably want to compare them and look at them more closely

I have to say that I am apparently one of those people who is watching a different trial than everyone else.

Hopefully the jury is paying close attention and will deliver the correct verdict and finally give Caylee her long-overdue justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member