2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of trying to close their case off so early the prosecution should be trying to clear George from the DT allegations. They would have gotten a guilty verdict alot easier if they would clear up the 'george didn't do it' part of this case. Whats their hurry anyway?? They need to ask George about the duct tape and any other witness that may have seen him with it.

Totally OT

But seeing CA so torn today I'm reminded of the sacrifices my own grandmother made for me. And I just sent her a text that read thinking of you, I love you.

Although I'm not totally happy with CA today. My heart hurts that she will never get a text like the one above from Caylee one day.

I feel the same way. I get "good night grammie" texts from my 22 year old
G-daughter every night. It makes me so sad that CA will never know that special bond between grandma and grandchild.

Poor George!

How can these Lawyers get away with lying? They know its not true!

Why cant they just give ppl truth serum....... there has to be a drug out there that makes ya tell the truth! There one for everything else LOL

UGGHHHH why didn't the prosecution show the duct tape on the front door of the anthony house holding up "Caylee is missing" poster..showing the henkel tape there as well.

The defense is making it sound like it was kidfinders that had that Henkel tape! ~frustrated~

It's not. But would you rather she continue lying now or come clean now? I would prefer to think that she's seen the light and is now trying to be honest.

I truly hope so, I really do!! Haven't watched all day. CA looks pretty rough today. Wouldn't wish this on anyone.

JB is trying to say that Cindy only told LE about the pooh blanket after she saw pooh items listed on the warrant.

They didn't know before Caylee was found to ask Cindy about a pooh blanket. Since she noticed it in May I doubt Cindy connected it had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance in July.

sams sells duct tape three rolls at a time,packaged together.

True. However this was a specialty item- a very rare, commerical type of duct tape. Sams/Costco clubs, etc will only carry items that appeal to a very wide consumer base. I used to work with their buyers, there is no way they would stock an item like that in bulk, when it would only be saleable to a very small percentage of the consumer population.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think city is asking what CA has lied about today during her testimony.

Not to mention, several things posted above are opinions/perceptions.

I get that now. I am sorry if I seemed argumentative. I do believe that my statements are some that I have heared CA say during the course of this terrible situation.. I might be wrong but believe that I am right. Not to worry...I will take it all back.

Ooo goody, maybe Baez will draw everyone's head (hair included) on his big rumpled, dirty pad of paper!!

oh look, ICA got the memo that the pic of her and caylee should make her look sad, not angry :|

One very simple thing to remember :

If you tell the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH in the BEGINNING ... and ALL THE TIME ... you will always be CONSISTENT with your responses !

There is no need to say : :innocent: "I don't know" ... :innocent:"I don't remember" ....

(a big shrug of shoulders ... a big facial gesture ... look up ... look down ... "make signals" ...)

Is it just me, or I thought WS was a "bash free" zone. I didn't think anybody should be made to feel "ashamed" of how they perceive something such as testimony being given in this case.???????????????????????????????

wow - JB making points with the size of the shorts.

I take that back - Circo shorts like that are stretchy.

Baez is trying to get Cindy to say that since Casey did not remove the duct tape from the home on either of her trips home from jail, that she must not have been concerned or worried about duct tape in the house.

EXCEPT that no one knew that duct tape was important until long after Casey's last trip home, and Casey NEVER dreamed that little Caylee's body would ever be found, therefore, she was not worried about duct tape.
IMO
the Duct tape never left that house! KC put that tape on here right there.
I think Caylee died at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member