2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is Jose trying to say that GA dressed Caylee and had no idea of her size.....

I get where he is going, but ICA was there when Caylee "drowned" and GA only "helped her cover it up".

His point is moot IMO because GA didn't act alone according to JB's own story. ICA was at the very least complicit in what was put on Caylee, if not a lone participant herself.

remember caylee was being potty trained and wearing pull ups.....pull ups are not as bulky as diapers are.....in that photo....it looked as though she had a daiper on.....when my kids were that age and went from being in diapers to being in underwear or pull ups ....they were able to stay in smaller size bottoms longer....

A lot of two-year old clothes can vary in size (usually with an adjustment button inside)...This is particularly true for sizes up to 24 months as some children are still wearing diapers at that time and others aren't!

moo

ETA - After I posted I saw the post above mine saying the same thing! : )

There is very little difference between 24 mo shorts and 3 t shorts. Maybe they would be slightly shorter. But there is an elastic waistband no doubt. And caylee looked pretty small, no problem at all for her to wear 24 mo sixze shorts. Did he think that was a Perry Mason moment?

Wonder how George will receive his currently legal wife after her testimony...I hope we hear as it was tweeted he was angry during testimony.

IMO the jury seeing this sticker up close....and the evidence from ICA's room....she be going to Lowell.

As a man I feel bad for George. He, as I have said many times over the last few years is less than a man in so many ways. These women have rolled right over him all his life and he is impotent to do nothing but roll over. I did feel Cindy kind of helped him today to say she helped put up signs with the duct tape but other than that, she leaves stains on him that this case will also be left upon him. Cindy must be that worth it.... Shrug.

CA did say that she was a nurse of decompostion following the bond hearing while she was in an elevator with GA and some reporters. I will have to find the link.
However, she did not say this today during her testimony which I believe is what the person was asking originally and that I misunderstood.
Trust me...CA did proclaim this in the past.
OK? I will find the link.
Thank you whaleshark post #1644
:rocker:

I hope the Jury notices that the state (Jeff Ashton & Frank George) are sitting calmly and cooly, while the heart sticker is being passed around...

and the defense is in a whispering, nervous huddle, at the same time.

This may have been addressed - I've missed several pages....

I feel the SA will now need to bring in further testimony about the sticker. Remind jurors that it was wet when collected and could be stuck to cardboard only by moisture, not adhesive. Not seeing how the SA can rest today, several things have arisen that need to be addressed.

My oldest wore a 2t for almost 2 years. She was a chunky monkey as a baby and wore a 2t at 1 1/2 and then slimmed up so much that she was still wearing some 2t's at age 3.

CA testified that Caylee was "chubby" at the time- my kids always had a chubby phase before a shoot up growth spurt so it is possible that the shorts still fir her around the waist later on. My kids also wear shorts that are small than their shirt size. Very common

Mine too. Plus you can wear shorts a lot longer than pants as you grow. My daughter is tall and thin...she was always shooting up but could wear the same shorts. Sometimes she would wear her old pants as capris because they still fit around the waist.

Just this morning, I put a pair of 18mo. shorts on my 37 month old granddaughter, and they still fit her.

And I'm sure that Casey was not that particular about what she dressed her daughter in...whatever was handy.

Here's your proof on video, check it out at :46

"I'm a nurse of decomposition":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxcVQGlr_0g

You're leaving out the punctuation. Cindy said I know that smell, I am a nurse, of decomposition. In the middle of the sentence she pointed out that she was a nurse..she did not mean to say she was a nurse of decomposition. I think it's pretty obvious.

I agree to a point...... but it just seemed like CA was being deceptive when questioned about the shirt......but that is just my opinion.....I would hate to be in her shoes at this moment and can imagine this would have to be the hardest thing for any parent or grandparent to have to go through.....but we have to remember we need to get JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I don't really see how it would help or hurt Casey to say she saw or didn't see the shirt before. It's right there on Caylee and Casey's in the photo so Caylee had that shirt and Casey knew it even if Cindy didn't.

Jury is taking a look at exhibit 313 on the evidence camera.

They will now pass it around.

JB asking that the jury to consider it attached.

JBP asking the jury to understand that the sticker was attached to the cardboard.

ICA is chatting to DCS w her hand over her mouth.
JB handing yellow notes to ICA who is reading something. then whispering again to DCS

ICA folds note and passes it to dcs to read.

ICA listening to something JB and Otherlawyerman (does he have a name?) are talking about behind her.

Jury still looking at item 313 . Heart shaped sticker that was attached to dirty old cardboard.

I wonder if they are looking at it to see if it compares to any stickers they saw else where? Or if it resembles the sticker outline they saw in the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member