2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not even imagine being in CA's position. Oh my goodness! How difficult. :( CA does not want to answer because she knows it is bad for her daughter.

Very true. Huge difference between the CA today and the CA when we first saw CA as a witness.

Don't forget little Caylee CA - this is all about Caylee! :maddening:

Cindy getting nervous and fidgety: scratching her head, itching her arm, nose, eyes...

I think it looks really bad and it really bugs me when the prosecution tries to put something over on the defense. Why try to introduce a picture in evidence after the witness leaves the stand!

BBM In preparation for a witness waiting in the hall maybe?

am I missing something? I think Cindy is doing a great job~

1)cindy's hair blonde and processed
2)casey's hair processed
3)Lee's hair short
4)blanket is missing
5)teddy is missing

she has drove all of these points home

and now driving home when her mother was last in the car

1)grandma (again maternal bond) short hair blonde, grey and white

I agree.

since when does duct tape come in black and blue. Sigh

When Casey gets mad she does that big 'sniff' thing with her nose.

Casey is doing a lot of sniffing during her mother's testimony.
sniff.

just a few examples of hearts tied to Casey from a quick search

2mrcep5.jpg

2exq591.jpg

x0wqjb.jpg
Another One:
images

Now CA is saying that the duct tape at the KFN command center wasn't from her home. Right.

OMG ... I knew it ! It appears as though Cindy is back to her "old self" and "old tricks" again. Cindy is playing BOTH SIDES HERE !

Remember -- during Saturday's testimony, the cameraman caught Cindy on camera "signaling" !

And I thought CA was here for Caylee . . . she is in Court for ICA . . . :maddening:

The Old CA is back and this isn't going to be pretty. Word games and more word games.

CA doesn't think it was their duct tape at the command center. Oh, Linda saying CA made a statement that it WAS!

kidfinders and george in possession of duct tape at command center but Cindy doesn't think the duct tape came from the house.

OMg- Cindy is denying the duct tape was owned by them- is she throwing her husband under the bus???
She tried to tie GA to the car as well- Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel