2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone, just woke up, still in a fog....

Have a thought, today is the 3rd anniversay of Caylee's missing. Coinicidence that the DT was not ready yesterday to put on their defense. I'm thinking they knew what they were doing, will stress what today is, make sure Casey plays her grieving mom role....whole big drama scene to impress the jury with Casey's innocence.Just do not TRUST the defense team.....

Probably a stupid question but....does the State do a rebuttle after the defense presents ALL of their witnesses or after each witness the defense calls?
They get to cross each witness then they get to put on a rebuttal case IIRC.

Trial Thread NOW OPEN!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139911"]2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BBM

Please, please, pleeeeease tell me your secret. It usually takes me 3 hours to get my toddler to sleep.

Well, these are stray kittens, so I just let Mama nurse them and then I put them back in the box. :floorlaugh:

(I was TRYING to make it sound like I'd accomplished something! Thanks for blowing my cover.) ;)

jackiefell JACQUELINE
RT @CFNews13Casey: The defense has filed new pictures and video in the case. Video from Casey and Caylee's room. #CaseyAnthony

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
News 13 is working to get copies of the video and pictures the defense handed over to the state late yesterday. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING!!! In the notice from the defense they also handed over pictures they say Cindy Anthony sold to 48 Hours. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Good Morning Everyone....armed with pillows so the TV doesnt get much damage!

Paper clips work well for me. Not to brag, but I can hit ICA on my computer screen with about 99% accuracy. Morning all!

Is Intermezzo here? I am going to lead us in a variation of Intermezzo's doc dump prayer -

Lord, forgive us for what we are about to witness. Amen.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139911"]Trial thread is open now.[/ame]

Goeiemorgen Nali! Amsterdam is my most most favourite city in the world. :seeya:

Goodmorning! Thank you! :takeabow:
Mine too, but I'm biased. :crazy:
Toronto is a close second though, I mean, Justin Bieber!
EXCITED.gif

Crime Scene Investigator Jen Welch is in the area of the 23rd floor for witnesses. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:49 AM

sadly it wouldn't surprise me in the least that they call these witnesses just to have them hover around for days on end.....

Morning all :wave:
Here's the video that lead me to WS during a google search on Caylee Anthony after seeing this on TV. I was just appalled by Cindy Anthony's attitude during this interview...I'm still appalled by her attitude 3 years later.
[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/3909327/search-for-caylee[/ame]

I got that. He implied that even the bag could have killed Caylee. At least, he seemed to imply that. Who knows?

O/T PS. Don't know who's following the stray cat with the kittens saga and who isn't, but she carried 5 over on Monday, and this morning another appeared on my back porch. Mama cat has been disappearing alot, Hubby and I thought she was hunting. I guess she WAS hunting...for her lost kitten. 6 total. Yikes. Who wants one? :)

We used to have a sign that directed all pregnant stray cats to our house :banghead:
One had a kitten 2 days after the original 4 were born. Our vet said it happens :crazy:

Crime Scene Investigator Jen Welch is in the area of the 23rd floor for witnesses. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:49 AM

Here we go.."did you wear full body armor while photographing the scene? You have nice pretty hair but are you not in fact jealous of my client's longer hair, are you not?"

Probably a stupid question but....does the State do a rebuttle after the defense presents ALL of their witnesses or after each witness the defense calls?

I think after their case, they have cross too.
goodmorning, and yes they do, and I think they have their ducks all in a row too.:Banane23:

The Lord is going to have to give me strength to get through this day with the defense and every day after this. I just know I will be screaming at the live stream and probably scaring my dog to death. LOL! I thought about not even watching it to save my sanity but I know I won't be able to look away.

Good Morning everyone. I just rolled out of bed and remembered that I had tickets to the circus ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏[/ame]

Let the show begin ...

:bananalama::whip2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members