2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Deputy taking juror 8's completed notebook to clerk who will store it in a vault. #CayleeAnthony

I'm trying to be fair and really listen to the evidence presented by the DT team, but 3 hours of this? For what?! To say, "No blood"? "No DNA on shovel"? Okay, but why on God's green earth does it take THREE HOURS to get that information out? I sure didn't need an hour lesson on DNA to understand THAT.

I believe he was trying to get across that EVEN the investigators believed for some reason that there was incest in the home. Why else would they ask for paternity results using Lee's sample. Regardless of the result of said test, it was being investigated that there may be incest in the home which goes to the DT theory.

Does KC even realize today marks three years?

In her mind that just means that she (ICA) has been a victim for 3 years, other than that the date would have no meaning to her.

And Dr. Vass and Dr. G were both very hostile toward JB/CM. Expected?

Not hostile, just confused...As for CM toward Dr. G? Condescending and snide yes but Dr. G handled it well, sorta like how one deals with a child throwing a temper tantrum.

How can one fbi with another fbi agent concluded the same thing with different findings?

There is no inconsistency within the FBI findings and witnesses. the way the information has been elicited from witnesses makes it seem that way which, IMHO, is what JB is trying to accomplish.

I wouldn't read anything in to it. She just may feel the need to take a look at the defense because she has someone's hands in her life and wants to make sure before she'd convict. We can't read into anything the jury does or say. I remember some of the talking heads were convinced one of the jurors in the Scott Peterson case was pro-defense, but she voted to convict.

Or, she's bored to tears and feels like doodling.

I'm trying to be fair and really listen to the evidence presented by the DT team, but 3 hours of this? For what?! To say, "No blood"? "No DNA on shovel"? Okay, but why on God's green earth does it take THREE HOURS to get that information out? I sure didn't need an hour lesson on DNA to understand THAT.

No kidding.
"How many items did you test?"
"1,523,367"
"Did any of the items have blood or DNA on them?"
"No".
"No further questions".

Gotta do it the KenoshaKid way, heh... ;)

Look, I went there this morning...and it were NONE TOO PRETTY! The tweets when she got on the stand were that she was the DT's own FBI witness. Huh?

But I have been trying to give her the benefit of the doubt because she is EXTREMELY SMART and I don't think the DT could have found this smart a witness for themselves. :loser:

Ah, but LKB could have.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CayleeAnthony 16 writing- juror three flipping through pages of notes. They have a LOT to digest. #CaseyAnthony

the crux of the whole thing imhoo is that this person found nothing that was worth analyzing:

blood or dna

because there was no blood and the fluid left behind was decomp fluid and could not be tested positively for either.

moo

3yearsagoCayleedied3.jpg

3yearsagoCayleedied4.jpg

And 3 years ago today, she killed her daughter!

I'm really not thrilled with this witness. I hope all her colleagues at the FBI are following her testimony. Witnesses need to be like the first witness we saw today. Totally impartial. They don't need to be rude to the DT but they shouldn't be difficult with the SA either.

So far JA has had to pull answers out of her.

It started with hello. She appeared very rigid in her greeting to JA, defensive actually. That's fine, the jury will see that as well and it will diminish her credibility IMO.

And Dr. Vass and Dr. G were both very hostile toward JB/CM. Expected?

I didnt get that impression for either of them at ALL.

in fact I think dr vass took JB's cross like a CHAMP for how deliberately thick JB was being.

16 writing- juror three flipping through pages of notes. They have a LOT to digest. #CaseyAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:12 PM

#CayleeAnthony Eight now asking something of juror seven. Perry says something about "objection sustained." Sidebar Thursday.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:11 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member