2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just wait until Dr. Spitz gets up here guys.... we have a loooooong way to go with defense witnesses that are going to drive us all nuts....

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Local 6 has learned George Anthony called 911 last night, thinking bounty hunter @LeonardPadilla was outside house. #CaseyAnthony

This is going to go on and on and on and on.......

How many times does she have to say the test on the duct tape was inconclusive

Lol, now JB is confusing his own witness. These questions are going to backfire, methinks.

If he's agreeing there was a body in the trunk of the car, then what the HELL have we been doing here all day?!

OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the topic is complicated but this witness is torture to listen to. She isn't very good at speaking publicly and making herself understandable.

Why is JB back to implying there was blood in the trunk? We already know there was not any blood in the trunk.

Blood does not support a drowning victim. Are they going to do in another direction and suggest she was killed in another fashion now? Seriously what are they doing?

I am not trying to influence our mock juror, but are you even questioning why a professional woman, who knows this to be a fact, would dance around the answers?

Must have been a heck of a dinner..

He askes this question about four hours ago! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Did she just seriously say there would be blood loss from a body during decomposition because there is blood flowing thru the body!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG

JB: what you can say is you did not get blood or DNA from the trunk of that car?

that is correct

JB: and(long pause)is it your understanding that in the early stages of decomp there is blood.

(gives long answer) possibility exists

JB: it is possible it could leak onto a trunk liner?

objection
overruled

(gives long answer) placed there as such

JB: if it is in a plastic bag and there is a whole where you tie it up is it possible

sure it is possible

JB: the summary you gave on the, as to the items recovered on the scene, you can only speak to the potential contamination of the lab person on the non sticky side

objection
sustained
objection
sustained

JB: as you were giving the answer to mr ashton as to what you were able to get out of the scene did you take into consideration your protocols

what I issued in my report

JB: based on what is...

?

JB: the 17 allelle you can't take any considerations on that?

could not provide an conclusion

I have to agree with those who feel this testimony can be boiled down to: it was inconclusive. This witness has added nothing to this case for the defense, IMHO.

Ok...jose has done it now...I have not had a drink in several years, going to go pour a glass of wine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota