2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
weloveyouCaylee.jpg

Oh I love that!

Caylee was just in the courtroom by what you guys were saying. I hope Casey hears a heartbeat in her ears for the rest of her life!

I totally saw that too! I've never seen that overhead projector do that before. It's like Caylee was saying "Hey, this is important evidence!"

I see that as a good omen from our Caylee! :crazy:

Witness: she would sift. she would photograph. she would look at the bucket. (Oh, like watching the defense put on their case?)

Jose wants to know what lane it was found in

Witness says six. Forty five feet west of the base line.

Wow. I think all of this is going to be the debunking of the heart shaped sticker...

Wasn't it funny today when Jose had the witness testify for about twenty minutes on the pooh blanket only to ask to have everything he asked and she said stricken because he had asked about the wrong thing?

:lol:

OH, I can't WAIT to find out the actual point Jose is wanting to get to here. One coherent point, Jose PLEASE just ONE! :begging: It's like he is trying to mimick the "style" of the State's case. There is only one problem...

he's not any GOOD at it! :floorlaugh: :great:

This witness is talking about stuff that was sifted in a bucket and can only say the general area it was found in...why doesn't Jose just call Roy or Vasco and ask them to answer his questions about the heart shaped sticker?

Casey wants everyone to know she kept cleaning supplies in the trunk of her car and that she doesn't even LIKE stickers. :no:

In all seriousness, what did this witness testify to? Was he trying to get at the fact that the heart shaped sticker was not found near a bone and she shot that down?

Is there anyone neutral here that will tell me whats going on? I missed the last couple hours at a doctor appt. I want to know if Baez has made more headway after the dna stuff or how the case is looking but NOT thru rose colored glasses. How are things really going?

I think that he established that there was someone else's DNA on the tape (which came out after a lot of very lengthy questioning) and that there was NO Caylee DNA on the tape that was on her face (which is interesting but not really significant). He got in that they did a paternity test on Lee (suggesting molestation without making Casey say it). He also had GB (first witness of the day) admit to a few mistakes in his notes and discuss his examination of Tony Lazzaro's car.

Well, wasn't that special? She's done already. So's Casey.

Dang...phone rang. Someone tell me what just happened please?

What was the point of that last witness?

The sticker was in lane 6 and I care about that because...?

Bones in a bucket---- oh Mr Baez. You keep this up and the jury will want a lynching.

Aaannnddd here comes Baez' 3rd "Do-Over" witness of the day.

Ron Murdoch

Baez again trying to clear up stuff LKB has told him to from the State's case because he did not know how to do it himself the 1st time around.

Did Baez's own witness just mess him over a bit on that last question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1