2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he made the point that someone in LE had enough interest to order a test ascertaining whether or not LA could have been Caylee's father. That seemed like a big point to me.

I thought he ordered that because ICA told him she was molested.

JB: is there some point where you stop collecting trash?

Wait, is that trash or garbage? The trash that was in the trunk? Or now this is about the garbage at the remains scene? Or is that trash?

It was in the drying room! It was dried out and there fore, it smelled like a damn dead body in the trash/garbage.

Would you still call 911 when there was an accident and the person was obviously deceased? :no: No, you wouldn't. I don't understand this "statistic" that CLAIMS or a claim made by Dr. G(who by the way is on TELEVISION) makes that people who find loved ones or any one dead by accident will call 911 for help.

CM is a wise, old, old man. Don't you think he would know about these things? He has seen a ton of cases where a child has had an accident and they are so OBVIOUSLY dead, you know like all icky and stuff...and no body called 911. Come on, now...

they were DEAD. Hello! dead.

How is showing all the trash that was left with Caylee helping his client?? It just shows how heartless she was to leave her among all that filthy trash.

I think he's asking why they didn't send any of this stuff, but chose to send the sticker, IMO.

Has JB so far done anything today to give anyone "reasonable doubt" that Caylee was not in the trunk? What exactly is the point JB is trying to get at? That Caylee drowned and her body magically morphed into the woods? Where did Casey go once the body was discovered? Didn't her cell pings keep her at the house til approx 4pm? Wouldn't she know how GA moved the body since he left before she did? Even if GA did something with the body (which i don't believe) how did HE get it to the woods for RK to play hide and seek with? JB constantly reminds the jury GA had keys to the car but refutates any possibly Caylee was ever in trunk. I just dont get it. Nothing else from the house (ie stroller)or any other vehicles had decomp odor nor was considered as a means to transport a body. I mean surely GA didn't walk down the street carrying a body. I wish i could follow defenses lead but i cannot figure out their theory. They have not convinced me at all that Caylee was not in the trunk. There are way to many witnesses who testified to their being odor in the trunk. Do you think the jury will buy into JB's possibility she was never in trunk? How could a jury explain reasonable doubt to ALL the evidence the state presented?

Seeing all this trash makes me wonder how many people were in that area after she was left there and nobody regarded the laundry bag as anything. How sad.

With the hurricane, water conditions, etc. Baez is going down the wrong road here. These Jurors are not dummies. That heart could have floated anywhere.

Or FROM anywhere.

he isn't showing the syringe Gatorade bottle, Disney bag...hmmm

Jose is showing the Jury that all manner of trash including the heart shaped sticker were found at the scene.

I believe he made the point that someone in LE had enough interest to order a test ascertaining whether or not LA could have been Caylee's father. That seemed like a big point to me.

JA will clear it up on rebuttal. Someone made an accusation that Lee might be Caylee's father. Can't remember who...

Since George left the house around 2:15 Ica might be remembering what she was up to 3 yrs ago today.

I can't for the life of me figure out what JB is trying to do here, anyone?

Ok, so if the heart was placed on Caylee, Casey had a soft side to her and maybe felt some guilt or sadness. If not, she didn't. The heart-shaped sticker is so trivial to me.

In my mind I am reminded that Caylee was thrown away in a trash dump...
Real nice Casey

As boring as it is, JB has a good point. How do you know what was trash and what wasn't? What if the duct tape washed down and just stuck on the skull or something? Was there any evidence that was inside the trash bag? Even the shorts weren't in the bag... I wish the evidence was better in this case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1