2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly O/T but if you look in the ditch by my house you could easily find that much trash or more

There was a sticky residue imprint of a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape, not a bottle imprint - what's the subject again?

Yes,JB, there was a bunch of trash there, these are csi workers. Their job is to go through all of this trash.........they did a good job. Thanks for pointing it out.

Omg, I have tears in my eyes. I love you LDB.

Jennifer Welch - JB - in charge documenting scene on Surburban Dr...large number of items appear to be disposable waste in area....consider it trash yes some were ...lot items collected...over 300 items collected....ever reach a point where stop collecting trash...recall some large items but don't recall what that was....familiar with lanes....any bones found lane 6 45' from baseline? printed diagram - doesn't appear to be any bones collected past that area...show different items of trash...some items collected......DA #
AM....she looks @ screen monitor - appear to be generally what collected off Suburban drive...not thru sifting but thru seaching and clearing vegetation...any items submitted to the lab for further testing? not that she can recall....

Welch - defense #25 pic - certain items collected....any items sent to lab for further testing...not that she can recall...can she identify what lane - misc. items collected from lane 4....exh. #23 - pic items collected beer bottles and cans and various bottle.....misc. items collected from lane 1.....defense #17...lane 1 bottom on diagram...lane 4 is indicated on the diagram...Defense #21 pic....items collected labels paper, kit kat bar trash, misc .items found in lane 3...show where lane 3 is....Def.#20 pic bottles, mazda bag, tape? lane misc items lane 3....Def.#19 - lane items found in not in this photo....Def. #18....items collected sent to lab for analysis appears t o be telescoping photo pole and picture frame broken....

according to card misc. items from clearing area east of the wooden fence...point in general direction.....JB back to his seat next to kc...grab binder while witness lookng @ monitor....witness step down from stand

JB states there is a stipulation as to A-L through A-S being entered D-18 thru 25.

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CSI WELCH BY JB:

She was in charge of documenting the scene on Suburban Drive. There were a large number of disposable items, trash. A lot of them were collected. Over 300 items collected. She did not recall when they stopped collecting.

She is familiar with the lanes and the baseline.

Any bones found past lane 6, 45 feet from baseline? According to her diagram, there did not appear to be any.

She was shown photos of items collected.

D-24 did not recall this being found thru sifting, but through clearing and searching through the vegetation. She did not recall any of this being submitted for further examination.
D-25 - other items collected. None sent to lab. Photo indicates they are misc items collected from lane 4.
D-23 - other items collected. None sent to lab. Came from Lane 1.
D-17 - identified Lane 1 and Lane 4.
D-21 - other items collected. None sent to lab. Came from Lane 3.
D-20 - other items collected. None sent to lab. Came from Lane 3.
D-19 - other items collected. None sent to lab. Couldn't tell where collected.
D-18 - other items collected. None sent to lab. Came from clearing area east of wooden fence. She marked that spot generally on Exhibit 17.

No further questions by JB.

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB:

Were the remains found in an area classified as a trash dump? Yes.

Witness was excused.

I believe he made the point that someone in LE had enough interest to order a test ascertaining whether or not LA could have been Caylee's father. That seemed like a big point to me.

I did also but I think the reason the LE officer made the request was because KC didnt say who the dad was! JMO

Ooooh....LDB asked Ms. Welch if she would classify where Caylee's remains were found to be a dump or trash site, and Ms. Welch said yes.

Sick burn.

FANTASTIC cross by LDB

" Would it be fair to say that it was a TRASH DUMP?"

A...yes it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics