2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
I get it now. Defense will emphasize DNA on the shovel, but no DNA on the tape. I'm slow on the uptake today. #CaseyAnthony

Im sorry but Baez creases me up - he is now handing his marker and drawing board over to witness and standing there proudly alongside her

I haven't followed too closely since the first break this morning but it seems to be going pretty slowly.

I think Baez is entertaining himself...... good grief.

LDB and FG both covering their mouths.... trying not to :giggle: I think.........

I do not believe for one moment that this jury isn't tuned out. This is as silly as it gets, self-indulgent and meaningless.

I think Baez needs a hand spanking from the judge for even thinking about soliciting info from the jury. JMHO

So, Wait. There WAS DNA on the silver part of the tape BUT it wasn't enough to get a result?

Is that right? :waitasec:

Now we are on to the duct tape

Seubert it was below my reporting threshold

Okay but CASEY borrowed the shovel. Mr Burner established that in his testimony. Not George or Roy K or anyone else. So it really doesn't prove anything, like the expert told JP. <sigh>

Exactly. It proves nothing. I feel sorry for this professional witness. I feel like she's trying to deal with a 5 year old in dealing with JB.

I don't believe the shovel was put into evidence to show it had no dna. There was testimony it was tested for dna. It was entered because Casey borrowed it and BB testified to it.

I know that. But then why is JB trying so hard to show there WAS DNA? Good Gawd...it could have come from his client, it could have been Caylee's. It could have been BB's...BB's wife....BB's son when he received the shovel back from ICA. It really makes no sense what he is doing. Unless I am just more dense this morning that usual.

So how well would DNA out in the elements hold up during floods and months of summer weather?

Ten or more minutes to explain that her findings have no scientific significance!

I think later another lab, that is less conservative than the FBI, is going to say the DNA wasn't Casey's

This lady is a smart woman. No doubt about it. We get that. But they need to bring it back to the case. We do not need a court lecture...

and couldn't they have made a handout? Gosh!!! Do we atleast get a syllabus?

:lol: I swear LDB and FG look like they are about to bust a gut!

Is JB trying to get this witness to say the source of the DNA was male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member