2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, excuse me if I am about to ask a stupid question, but I am still lost. IF blood was found on the blanket or anything else, wouldn't that help the SA, as blood would not be involved in a drowning scenario?

Lee Anthony?! Paternity test?! Ummm...I thought we were talking about...you know what, nevermind. I don't know what the hell is being said anymore.

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
He's losing the jury's attention

Did he ever have it at point?

Casey looks like she will have quite an appeal based on "ineffective council".

Well, the is Lee the daddy question is a nice wake up for the jurors to go to lunch.

I actually drowned about 15 years ago after being hit on the head with a golf ball while I was kayaking down a river.
The blow to my head sent my paddles flying into the river and my head was bleeding.
Blood would have been in my profile if testing had been necessary. Also, the couph and instruments needed for resusitation may cause bleeding.

OH Dear God...the jurors are gonna be wondering if Lee was Caylee's daddy all through lunch

BS: The jury has to be thinking this is 2 hours and 3 minutes of our lives we'll never get back.

Oh wait...Ashton is objecting. sorry.

And now he brings up the paternity test to determine if Lee was Caylee's father!!!! :0

Sneaky Jose.

What's with the knuckle cracking? Is he gonna hit someone? :floorlaugh:

I have to say that JB seems a tad less smug today. He almost seems down.

Dang I was cruising the other threads here, catching up .... perfect timing.

Now I am upset. DH, who knows little to no background on this case, just told me that the testimony that foreign dna was found on the duct tape was enough to give him what he considers reasonable doubt.

I told him to wait for the explanation in state's cross. It would help him understand. He just shook his head. I am upset; if he is thinking this way ~ what may the jury be thinking?

How can they account for foreign DNA and not Caylees DNA on the duct tape they keep saying was on her face? Looking forward to see how the cross will be able to circumvent that..I agree with your husband.

I heard from wftv that some ppl waited outside the court house to get in since 10pm lastnight, I feel bad for them if they thought today was going to be interesting.

I hope CA is hearing what her lovely daughter is doing to her only law abiding child left.

what is the "good faith" reasoning behind asking if her brother is the father? well...that's leading up to ICA's testimony :)

I sense a back room smack down coming on as JB just tried to ask about whether LA was Caylee's father.

Oooo! Not back room! Lunchtime follies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member