2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but if he's not even willing to listen to the State's cross for clarification, then he's not really reliable. I hope the actual jury is listening to both sides and ALL evidence.

The head shaking was an indication that he didn't believe there could be any way that it could be cleared up ~ Not that DH was unwilling to listen or consider.

Been married over 45 years now ~ He's pretty reliable. LOL.

Casey is pissed about JA's objecting....fasten your seat belt Casey honey, you are now going to see real attorneys in action and they are not going to just back down from your boy and they know their legal arguments.

Absolutly repulsive. I ALWAYS defend defense lawyers as just doing their jobs but what Jose Baez is doing to the Anthony family is making me ill.

This man is a legal piraha

Bless HHJP! This line of questioning will be shut down and told to shut about about it!
BANNANA company!!!. Good faith basis for why things rot before their time. If handed a rotten on...make pudding.

Serious Question - Is every found at piece of case law (in this trial and others) found at Southern Second?

What does that mean?!?! It's driving me crazy!

Oh GREAT, now I will never eat another banana without thinking about Lee being tested for fatherhood................Thanks JB!

Oh that was sneaky...

Jose left the jury with that thought for lunch.

HHJBP is telling JB what cases to read in order to understand "faith based questioning". More on the job training for JB. :floorlaugh:

I wonder how many jurors are going to have it stuck in their mind that an agent thought there was warrant of interest in whether LA was Caylee's father. Can't shove that one back in the box.

"All I'm going to say is this--I don't have a hearing problem. And the amplification of objections, questions--I don't need it. I can hear in normal voices," JP.

If anyone asked the FBI to run a paternity test against family members, that means the SA may have heard prior allegations of SA and ignored them.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139974"]2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

JP says he doesn't have a hearing problem. He doesn't like the amplified voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ