2011.06.16 Vigil Info *bump*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a wonderful idea. June 16th is also my birthday so like you I was celebrating last year. It is hard knowing that this day was most likely Caylee's last. I would love to donate to an organization instead of asking for gifts. I most definately do not need anything and I would love to honor little Caylee.

Happy Birthday Creed! :HappyBday

RIP Sweet Caylee

bpglitters-26.gif

Rest in peace sweet girl, we're all thinking about you on your angel day. Justice is coming...

I wish I didn't live so far or I would attend tonight. Does anyone know if the media will live stream the service for Caylee at Blanchard Park? RG is such a great speaker, I would love to hear his words about sweet Caylee.

I wish I didn't live so far or I would attend tonight. Does anyone know if the media will live stream the service for Caylee at Blanchard Park? RG is such a great speaker, I would love to hear his words about sweet Caylee.

If I were still living in FL I would be attending Caylee's Memorial.
I'm sure the Rev and his son will be sharing some wonderful stories about the times they spent with her. IMO, these are the people who show Caylee the most respect and love.:blowkiss:

If I were still living in FL I would be attending Caylee's Memorial.
I'm sure the Rev and his son will be sharing some wonderful stories about the times they spent with her. IMO, these are the people who show Caylee the most respect and love.:blowkiss:

I agree! Even way back in the beginning of the case they were always so kind to the Anthony's and never said hurtful things about them...and even now knowing that they are going after Jesse they still talk so eloquently about Caylee and the Anthony's. It shows what kind of people they are...I am glad to know that at least Caylee had them in her life, I am sure she felt their strong love for her.

Thanks for the info Mom4Life. I lit a candle and prayed in rememberance of Caylee. God Bless.

I wish the ecomony wasn't keeping me away from this vigil, I would have definately made the trip down there with my fiancee' and youngest son who have followed this case with me from the beginning.
I just lit a candle for her when I got home from work and have been thinking about sweet Caylee Marie all day.
My message to her now...Keep singing with the Angels darling girl, and we will keep crying out for Justice in your name.

Thanks for the info Mom4Life. I lit a candle and prayed in rememberance of Caylee. God Bless.

Your welcome! It is amazing to see the amount of candles being lit today in memory of Caylee...

180 candles now lit from 8 different countries...:angel2:

Looks like they are only showing that very short clip.

They were at the park at RG had just started speaking..It doesn't appear as though they were covering the whole thing live though..

Very small turnout, only about 2 dozen people. I wonder if people are gathering at Suburban?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back