2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be old but it's new to me. :floorlaugh:

Don't know for sure. I just walked into the room as it was playing. The guy tripped out into the street it looked like. Sound familiar?

Yes it is the video that has been out a few weeks ago. I think it was during jury selection.

It was too funny.

if I was on that jury and another juror offered anything this witness had to say as evidence, I would immediately interrupt and inject this fact and say that imo nothing this expert might say could be believed because of this LIE.

and i would do it everytime any other juror brought up this expert.

noone believes this IS POSSIBLE.

NOONE>

xcept maybe LKB

I agree , as far as being a paid expert goes IMO his phone will not be ringing off the hook.:innocent:

Does anyone know what was up with the tweet about the two jurors putting a coat over the monitor? That was during the picture of the stain in the trunk. Sure seems like some people have no problems thinking that it's decomp.

This is the post (based on a tweet) that started the discussion (as far as I know) about jurors allegedly covering the monitors with their coats.

If it's true that jurors have been covering their monitors with their coats, then HHJP needs to be informed.

A juror that is closing their eyes, for whatever reason, is not a juror that is serving Justice for Caylee.

How can anyone be sure that if a juror is covering their monitor now, hasn't also been covering their monitor in the past 3 weeks?

Just heard on HLN that Casey has her feet shackled when she comes into court?

During jury selection her feet were not schackled? Which they should be.

Anyone know??

Does the state have any evidence showing the stain is connected with decomp in any way? If so, do you have a link? (I haven't been able to find one yet.) My impression is that the stain tested negative. I would love to be wrong tho!

It was not negative. Butyric acid, a volatile fatty acid, was found and used to determine an approximate PMI by Dr Vass... It was found in the scrapings of the carpet stain..

LIBS report page 12

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19801995.pdf

This is the post that started the discussion about the jurors allegedly covering the monitors with their coats.

If it's true that jurors have been covering their monitors with their coats, then HHJP needs to be informed.

A juror that is closing their eyes, for whatever reason, is not a juror that is serving Justice.
Can a jury only be serving justice if they're puking in their seats?

IDK, but it feels like the jury is reduced to this abstract, and it's disturbing.

They need to tell HHJP if they feel sick, but sometimes to keep from vomiting in your lap, you do what you gotta do.

I might be asking this question on the wrong thread. If so please tell me where I need to post repost my question. If this post needs to be deleted then please do so. Anyway, I was watching Dr. Drew last night....I thought I heard LP say ( right before they went to a commercial ) that he knew where the DUCT TAPE was stored. It was right after they were talking about when the police were called the other night when he (LP) was across the street from the Anthonys house. I could be mistaken, but it struck me as odd for him to say that on t.v. I had the show set to record but one of my kids deleted it.

I heard that too. I wish he had let him say where it was hidden.

Lp wants to get on the stand so bad he will say any thing. He has been talking so much trash since he got booted out of the A's house.

When you see him on the TV run.....

Can someone please provide a link of a good picture of the stain? I have yet to see one good enough to be able to tell whether it really looks like a young child in a fetal position.

Stain on Trunk Liner

A word of caution--it's a long thread and many theories were tested out and discarded along the way.

<Hands beeshie a headlamp, several PowerBars, and a flask...>

I heard that too. I wish he had let him say where it was hidden.

I'm so glad someone else heard this to. My husband's always telling me that I need a hearing aid.... Why in the world would Dr. Drew let a statement as important as this not be questioned. I wish someone would give JA a heads up on this bit of information!

Could anyone tell me when TH conducted his pig decomposition study? After listening to his testimony, I wonder if he didn't design his research so as to ensure the results that would be most beneficial to the defense. In academia, this sort of made-to-order research is generally frowned upon, if not unethical. JMO.

As per Dr. Huntington..he says NOPE..however he says IF he had wanted to replicate this scenerio he would have gotten a same car, done it in florida and so on and so on.I'd bet my bottome dollar he knew very well whatever his testing or experiment IF mimic's this cases..He would have to likely agree with much more expert (including his mentor) so varied it so he could assume things NOT IN EVIDENCE.....LOL

It is so unfortunate that this well educated expert decided to put himself at risk ..WHY? was he offered a fee he couldnt refuse ( surprised that question was never asked:floorlaugh:)..but he has now shown his true colours..and it isnt "Science Pure" such a shame :banghead:

I wonder just how many people Ms KC will take down with her??? Between GA and CA and LA and this guy...hummmm JB just hasnt accepted what is truth and what is lies:maddening:

Problem is when you hire an expert and they are non-biased..and you get ALL the evidence...NO reputable expert should ever compromise their credibility..or they become "Bought" Sad state of affairs..Dr. Lee sure knew what the truth was..and LOL..got outa Dodge..ASAP

Good night friends..Have great evening and catch ya all in the morning..I cant wait to see Dr. Spitz..Those that havent seen this man..Yikes It should be really entertaining :floorlaugh:

Anyone know??

I just heard that too and I don't think her feet her shackled. It appears she moves freely when coming in and out of court. I've seen people shackled and they have to take short baby steps due to the restriction of the chains...

Anyone know??

Yes, every time she is taking through that door that is what happens.

She changes back to her jail clothes and is shackled hand and feet and returned back to jail at end of day.

Originally Posted by stillta
Does anyone know where in the yard that Cindy indicated that grass would no longer grow? Is it the same area the dogs hit on? I am a LONG time lurker so hopefully this is in the right thread. Thanks in advance!

The circled area is where the dogs hit ... the dead grass patch is closer to the pool area but in the general vicinity

Here is where CA drew the changes on the screen:

Day517.jpg

and for reference:
Day516.jpg

All I know is I am now 100% certain ICA had Caylee's body in the backyard where the grass don't grow. Thanks JB and expert for solidifying that for me.
Warning LONG & GRAPHIC

That was kind of the missing link.
ICA calls everyone under the sun to watch Caylee (4-4:30 PM on the 16th) She then appears on the Blockbuster video with TL that evening and spends the night and the next morning with him, in bed, per TL...under oath.

At some point on the 17th she ends up back at her family home and decides she must borrow the neighbor's shovel.

IIRC, Cindy finds the side gate had been left open and the pool ladder was left attached to the pool. But was that the 16th or the 17th?

(Was Casey setting the scene to cover an accidental overnight suffocation in the trunk? Or did she take her home on the 16th, between all the calls and her trip to Blockbuster, lose her chit and kill Caylee at home?)

IIRC, three days (20th) later she and TL break into the shed and ICA steals the gas cans. Did the car already stink from the 12+ hours that Caylee lie in the trunk dying and then dead? Would it have already started to stink?

Or did the car only begin to stink after she moved the body from the backyard to the car, leaking some fluids even after she wrapped it so well, and then drove around looking for an opportunity to dump Caylee's little body?

Either Caylee died, accidentally through neglect (left overnight in the trunk) or she died at home between 4:30 and 6:30 PM on the 16th. Then it would appear that Casey temporarily hid her little body in the backyard (probably in the playhouse or sandbox) and gathered all the necessary things to wrap her up and transport her to the dump site. In the process of tilting her to get her in the trunk, some Adipocere may have leaked out of the bags and onto the tire cover. It is very possible that her body had not started decomposing in the trunk but wherever she hid her on the 16th or17th. (People watching the trial noted that ICA wore purple today (17th) not yesterday.)

I just heard that too and I don't think her feet her shackled. It appears she moves freely when coming in and out of court. I've seen people shackled and they have to take short baby steps due to the restriction of the chains...

I think Judge Strickland is the one in the very beginning is the one who said she can be in court w/o shackles. Attorney can request that.

Lp wants to get on the stand so bad he will say any thing. He has been talking so much trash since he got booted out of the A's house.

When you see him on the TV run.....

LOL.... I'm running!!!! He's on JVM right now!

Yes, every time she is taking through that door that is what happens.

She changes back to her jail clothes and is shackled hand and feet and returned back to jail at end of day.

So she isn't shackled while in court?

I am so sick of watching that fight of the spectators outside the courthouse. JMO. Had to vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean