2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ICA got 30 years she would serve 25 1/2 years. 85 %

I thought it was said if she gets Life in Florida, she would get Life without parole. Am I wrong? I don't remember 30 years being a choice of one of the sentences. Am I wrong?

I understand and respect your point. I just find it hard to believe that he was intentionally trying to mislead. Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I feel he was sincere. I think the case caused him to do his experiment which I'm sure he will use in future cases, and then JB took it from there. The doctor is young and naive and I believe was manipulated. MHOO.

Ya know, I think he was manipulated by JB also, I actually feel kind of sorry for the guy. But in the end he helped the SA, he should not feel too bad. Now JB should feel bad tonight, really bad.:rocker::great:

i think wearing that today was a big "YOU PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING! YOU CAN'T EVEN GET THE RIGHT DAY SHE DIED."

From A Candy Rose's Timeline:

June 17, 2008 (Tues)
12:01am - 10:59am

No Phone Activity:

Casey Anthony had no cell phone activity between 12:01am-10:59am
(Approx: 11 hrs)

I don't dislike him as much as most people seem to. He may have some info to offer IMO. I wish someone would do a long interview with him- he only ever gets to throw tiny bits and pieces out there. If I heard a long interview, I think I could either disregard everything he has to say or get an idea if half of what he says is true...

I thought he was an amusing character at first although I thought his judgement was severely lacking, interfering in the investigation by bailing ICA out, because he thought she would talk to him ( he didn't do any research obviously) but with every appearance on the TH shows he made ridiculous claims and always hinted at some very secret inside information that he could share when the time was right. When it was shared it was stuff you could see in any National Enquier. His claims of inside the A household information were dismissed as over stated by his own nephew, on this site.
He is a lot of hot air but not much else...

Do we know if the Anthony's get along with anyone on the State side? Det. Melich? (i heard they do not like him) How about prosecutors..

Or are they just conflicted because now Casey goes bye bye? Why would they hold negative feelings for anyone trying to get the truth out of their daughter

I thought it was said if she gets Life in Florida, she would get Life without parole. Am I wrong? I don't remember 30 years being a choice of one of the sentences. Am I wrong?

For first degree murder she could get death or LWOP. But if she's convicted on a lesser charge, like manslaughter, it could carry a sentence of 30 years or less, and she'd have to serve 85% of that.

Nancy Grace is really worked up on the fact the DT hired the bug guy before the remains were IDd so that means Casey told her lawyers where the body was.

I'm not seeing that. Were there a lot of remains found of small children before then that they thought to be Caylee? It seems almost certain that when the remains were found, it was Caylee. It's morbid to start your murder defense before you know there's a murder but this is JB and it is his job.

It does stick out and I'm sure the SA will bring it up but I'm not seeing something.

Actually, there were remains or possible remains of children found before December by search teams. Every finding of remains was speculated to be Caylee. Casey and JB just laughed those off -- impossible that any remains could be of Caylee, she was with Zanny or Zanny's cohorts. It was only the announcement of finding remains at the location where Caylee's remains were found that Casey had her "breakdown" and her attorneys started calling bug experts.

How can JB get away with ruining peoples lives by saying dispicable things about them?
I have lost ALL respect for this guy. JB makles lawyers look so sleezy.
Bringing in Vasco, GA/LA as SO. Saying RoyK is bankrupt in morals.
Getting insect guy BEFORE Caylee body found.
That proves to me that JB KNEW where Caylee was and told his investigators where
to go look before LE found her!
Where is professionalism JB?
Is JB legal in doing these things?

June 17, 2008 (Tues)
No Phone Activity:

When you think about it, that's really quite creepy!

Actually, there were remains or possible remains of children found before December by search teams. Every finding of remains was speculated to be Caylee. Casey and JB just laughed those off -- impossible that any remains could be of Caylee, she was with Zanny or Zanny's cohorts. It was only the announcement of finding remains at the location where Caylee's remains were found that Casey had her "breakdown" and her attorneys started calling bug experts.

I'd like to add that back in early November of 2008, Leonard Padilla did a search of the river (Little Econ River ?) and divers found small bones. It was several days before those small bones were identified as animal bones. But JB didn't know that when those bones were found. Why didn't he call experts then? It could be that JB asked KC and she said, "no, that's not where I left Caylee."

i keep wondering if she ever left TL's apt during the evening of the 16th or on the 17th to go outside to get something from her car.

June 17, 2008 (Tues)

No Phone Activity:

According to TonE's testimony they were in bed together that whole time.

If ICA got 30 years she would serve 25 1/2 years. 85 %

She Could serve that IF she is perfect and does not get into any trouble while in prison...85% is just the minimum time an inmate must serve but it can go all the way up to 100% if they do not Behave!

Oh - and Life Means Life...until she is dead. Again these are both a part of the STOP (Stop Turning Out Prisoners) Law in Florida!!!

RR

Do we know if the Anthony's get along with anyone on the State side? Det. Melich? (i heard they do not like him) How about prosecutors..

Or are they just conflicted because now Casey goes bye bye? Why would they hold negative feelings for anyone trying to get the truth out of their daughter

I remember George got on well with an fbi guy....I forget his name....he sounded quite candid with him himself in some tape I heard and even tried to get KC to speak with him but this was after she took on JB I believe?

How can JB get away with ruining peoples lives by saying dispicable things about them?
I have lost ALL respect for this guy. JB makles lawyers look so sleezy.

Bringing in Vasco, GA/LA as SO. Saying RoyK is bankrupt in morals.
Getting insect guy BEFORE Caylee body found.
That proves to me that JB KNEW where Caylee was and told his investigators where
to go look before LE found her!
Where is professionalism JB?
Is JB legal in doing these things?

passionflower,
For the past month, since JB attacked GA on the stand~~I've asked the same things you asked. Baez is verbally going after GA, LA, RK and anyone else he can.
You hit the nail on the head, Baez is saying despicable things. I don't see how it can be legal to accuse GA and LA of the things Baez has. :waitasec:

Ya know, I think he was manipulated by JB also, I actually feel kind of sorry for the guy. But in the end he helped the SA, he should not feel too bad. Now JB should feel bad tonight, really bad.:rocker::great:

I wish the bug guy a speedy recovery after his surgery to repair the "new one" Jeff ripped him:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

June 17, 2008 (Tues)

No Phone Activity:

Just outgoing or no incoming either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online