2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME! :) I'll take a stab at some of these questions. :)

1. The jury is only allowed to discuss the case once the case is finished and they're sent to deliberate. I guess one reason is that it's not good to speculate until all the information is presented by both sides.

2. They could just be exchanging pleasantries or general comments not related to the case.

3. Long story. The State wanted to use one of their pre-emptory strikes on her because she said she didn't want/like to judge others and, IMO, because she didn't seem up to handling all the forensic details. They had their mind made about her already so when they were up to bat, they asked her very few questions. When they tried to use the PS, the DT objected because it's illegal to use race (she's an African American) as a reason for a PS. The Judge agreed and rehabiliated her about whether she felt she was able to judge others and she said she could. So here she is.

4. I dunno. :)

5. Me too. I hate that they can't see her behavior in the Court when not in their presence.

Thank you for your reply. I am not going to really relax until I hear a GUILTY verdict for first degree murder. Poor caylee!

These folks more than likely still got in this morning too! What a shame, this is such disrespect to the courts. HHJP needs to step in at this point and remind the people of the public that they cannot act in this manor and step a foot into his court room.

This is worse than the protesting. These people are at a courthouse for Christ sake and they should act as such.

I really don't think the Judge should have to say anything at all. They should behave like responsible citizens on their own! They should also be banned from attending.

Lunch break...a good time for JA to call down and gear up for his cross! We've got your back, JA....just do your job like you know how! Stay professional, to the point and get this thing straightened out!

1201081525_m_120108_caylee6.jpg

Now that I'm in the sidebar, I want to say that as a 40-year old woman who never got to have a child, every adorable picture I see of baby Caylee just makes me FURIOUS. ---That fertility was given to that <modsnip>.

I've never been so thrilled to have a vet appointment in all my life!

Boys and girls...I leave you to Dr. Huntington. Enjoy. ;)

anybody catch a screen capture of the female guard holding the Inmate's CHAINS as soon as the Inmate walked out the door?? LOVE IT!!

Well... that went well, did it not? Succinct and right to the point.

/s

According to my calculations, the Jury heard 72 minutes of testimony this morning.:banghead:

CSI Jen Welch is back! Could
She testify again? It would be her 5th time? #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:59 AM

I am so glad that they ushered ICA really pronto, because I just know she was going to have that self-serving smug smile on her face after this last testimony!! Boy this was the quickest ever that they got her out.

Will someone please post a picture of beautiful Caylee? I need to erase the maggot images in my head.

TIA!

Why did I give up my morning...I am so mad at me, what a complete waste!

Now going to lose the afternoon because I Just gotta watch JA expose this guy and prove he is no match for DR Haskell.

If I were the State, I would try very hard to make a specific point about the trunk, decomposition,stains and adipocere in this way. Most of us know what happens when we fry bacon. We can tell that bacon had been cooked, by the smell which lingers around for quite a while. Also, what remains in the pan is the bacon fat, which is very similar to adipocere. Another factor is that if that stain were in a car in Florida, with the heat and outside conditions, imagine how it continues to be absorbed into it's surrounding. MOO, but I am a visual learner and teacher. I think jurors could understand this. To say nothing of what flies,bugs would be attracted to this.

These folks more than likely still got in this morning too! What a shame, this is such disrespect to the courts. HHJP needs to step in at this point and remind the people of the public that they cannot act in this manor and step a foot into his court room.

This is worse than the protesting. These people are at a courthouse for Christ sake and they should act as such.

Quoted from this morning's thread:

WESH2Sunrise&#8206;

"BREAKING: Orange Co. Courthouse issues new rules for getting tickets to attend #CaseyAnthony hearing. No more camping overnight. Tix day b4"

Twitter - seconds ago

wow this is a tough one:

a dead pig in a trunk in Nebraska, laying on the carpet for days

or

a tripple bagged 2 year old in a trunk in florida for an undetermined period of time

and this expert is making a comparison for the jury

and the IS th's don't get the HUGE DIFFERENCE

casey Jordan FINALLY makes the point

good gawd.......

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez just helped state.. Witness says decomp fluid is so disgusting it can't be cleaned.. Could explain why casey abandoned car

That would be an excellent question for this witness....so do you believe a person would abandon their car due to the smell if they had a decomposing body in the trunk?

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member