2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From A Candy Rose's Timeline:

June 17, 2008 (Tues)
12:01am - 10:59am

No Phone Activity:

Casey Anthony had no cell phone activity between 12:01am-10:59am
(Approx: 11 hrs)

That was midnight on the night of her movie date with AL, and the morning that AL said he didn't want to leave bed, right? Maybe she turned the phone off.
Also, I always thought possibly she knew Caylee was suffocating that night in the trunk- that she didn't want to witness it, but knew it was happening as she was frolicking with AL.:sick:

passionflower,
For the past month, since JB attacked GA on the stand~~I've asked the same things you asked. Baez is verbally going after GA, LA, RK and anyone else he can.
You hit the nail on the head, Baez is saying despicable things. I don't see how it can be legal to accuse GA and LA of the things Baez has. :waitasec:

According to the legal guys on WS JB's allowed to say those things about GA and LA if this is what KC told him. He does not have to know if her claims are true or even believe them himself. What I don't understand is how he can bring up what he thinks about RK because I don't think KC would have known RK to tell him anything about RK. I guess he is allowed to speculate on some of his allegations.

From A Candy Rose's Timeline:

June 17, 2008 (Tues)
12:01am - 10:59am

No Phone Activity:

Casey Anthony had no cell phone activity between 12:01am-10:59am
(Approx: 11 hrs)

This speaks volumes.......she was quite busy,wasn't she???

Not sure if this is where I can ask this question but
Why was Cindy Anthony's PI looking for Cayleey's body in the exact location where she was found? Almost like someone told him the body was there. Does anyone know if Lee Anthony knew this? Thank U.

Oh heck - trying my first post and it disappeared on me...

Question - the video of kc's reaction at discovery of body on Dec 11/o8 which has been sealed by HHBP is for use during the penalty phase only I assume...I am not familiar with how US courts work - am I correct?

Does anyone know?
How are the clothes found on a dead decomping body stored when taken in for evidence? How do they keep them from stinking up the evidence room?

Why was Cindy Anthony's PI looking for Cayleey's body in the exact location where she was found? Almost like someone told him the body was there. Does anyone know if Lee Anthony knew this? Thank U.

I read that DC, the PI went to the remains site because of KC's friend, Kiomarie who told police that KC and her used to hang out at that place when they were in high school and bury pets there. Also, DC stated that when he went there to just check out the area, by chance he got a call from a psychic who told him the remains were around there and tried to guide him to them, but he never found them. I don't think LA knew about this.

Can TH just answer a X@%%^^ question. Man. I can't believe how cagey and smug he is. I wrote him off in the first 1/2 hour of cross.

Nobody knows for sure, but you can bet someone told the PI.

Do we know what time ICA had the car backed into the garage? That was on the 17th right?

The neighbor, Brian Burner told in his testimony about what time she was there, didn't he? I don't remember what time he said. I know he told the police in transcripts. He was the only witness as to her backing the car in the garage.

What day was it that there were all the cell calls from ICA's phone to Cindy ?

On 6/16 I believe. When I first read about that I thought maybe there was an accident and she was trying to get through to her mom or pop and tell them and maybe changed her mind.

Yeah, still watching HLN. I remember Dr Drew from Loveline years ago but I don't know what his medical qualifications are, (he just referred to himself as a "medical person") but he was just explaining his Zanny = xanax theory which I've heard but he just said Xanax is a really expensive medication and Casey switched to chloroform when she ran out of money.

No, it's not. Generic Alprazolam is CHEAP. I have taken it for an anxiety disorder for years and that's a $4 rx at Walmart/Target/your local grocery store's super cheap meds lists. I've never paid more then $10 for a months worth. Making chloroform would be more expensive. Now if he wanted to argue she lost access to xanax source.

I don't know if Casey had medical insurance. I'd guess she was still on her parents policy? No evidence she ever saw a therapist or had a prescription for any benzodiazapine, right? She could have been getting it from a friend/family member but it's not like anyone would cover for her at this point.

I just realized I've made 98 posts here in two weeks. I'm way too obsessed with this case, Not sure what that says about me. :) Dr Drew is interviewing "sharpie lady" and showing video of the insanity of the fist fights this morning. I know it can be hard to distinguish with the absurdity but this is a case about a murdered little girl. Not a three ring circus

Yet I don't look away. Aside, I noted earlier Baez referred to "Caylee's remains" this afternoon. It was after JA had wiped the floor with bug doctor so he was surely stressed out and upset. Has he referred to Caylee by name before like that?

Oh heck - trying my first post and it disappeared on me...

Question - the video of kc's reaction at discovery of body on Dec 11/o8 which has been sealed by HHBP is for use during the penalty phase only I assume...I am not familiar with how US courts work - am I correct?

Yes.
Welcome and keep posting please. We like new thinkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel