2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so the average for the defense is one witness a day?

Not sure what JB is tryign to disprove here - that Caylee wasn't in the car trunk? -- then who transported her body out of the A's house after Caylee drowned?

Kronk stole it, remember? :banghead:

You cannot tell me that anything this young Dr has to testify about could not have been accomplished in a couple of hours. This is incredibly a huge waste. IMO it will not go unnoticed by the Jurors that the DT wastes their time. I do know this after talking to many a Jury panel after verdicts. I worked for 15 years in felony court as a bailiff and they do not like to have attorneys waste their time. Now couple that with the fact that they are sequestered and away from their homes and family. HUGE WASTE!!!!

The flies fed on the stuff in the carpet and went in to hide and lay their eggs in the garbage bag. He said they like to hide when they do that.

I agree ALL the trash should be allowed in now!! JB not only opened a door He knocked down the whole wall!! JMO

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
He says the flies congregated in paper towels purely because there were secluded folds not because of decomp fluid

Where is the evidence of drowning? Where is the evidence that George covered up the death and hid Caylee? Where is the evidence that Kronk had control of Caylee's remains and moved her body at his leisure until he finally could get someone to find her? Where is the evidence of sexual molestation? Where are the psychiatric experts that Casey is suffering in silence from this Traumatic Stress as a result of this molestation? Where is the evidence that the ladder was left up?

Yep Gram, still waiting... :waiting:

stain stick in the trash. Hm.

Stouffer's just got a shout out they really didn't want. Wow, now Velveeta gets a plug. Not the sort of free advertising a company wants. Who eats Velveeta in a car?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense expert testified that tobacco spit in a container in the trash in Casey's trunk attracted the "coffin" flies

i can debunk that myth right here and now, my husband dips skoal and spits in cups, bottles and empty coke cans and i have never ever seen any flies! he has left them in his car in the hot houston heat for weeks and all that ever happens is it stinks! (and i get nauseous, lol) he is WRONG on this, sorry

How do you explain the smell, BAEZ!!??!!? There was no meat in the trash/garbage!

Velveta Cheese doesn't rot nor does it attract flys. IMO It shouldn't even be considered food

Are you freaking kidding??? Coffin flies eating an EMPTY box of Velveeta????

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

JB should ask him if these flies and maggots like imaginary bananas.

They need to completely decimate this guy. HHJP is giving this witness a WIDE WIDE WIDE latitude. JA needs to go out with guns blazing.

I was planning on skipping the afternoon testimony but now I need to see this witness get his *advertiser censored** handed to him from JA. Sorry but I do not like this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem