2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about decomposition and bugs eating a decaying body and not an ounce of emotion from #caseyanthony. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 1:07 PM

Dr. H - indicators why body was moved...when body decomps - research from trunk...body decomp fluids come out ....in an outdoor leach into soil...changes bio..animal, microorganisms, kill off plant or grasses...too much fertilizer - too much nitrogen.....

soil biotic communities within cell structure - recent studies biotic -living or a-biotic non-living structures....look @ those can tell something that decompose....refereced Dr. Dave Carter research - object- sustain!

stain area on ground - include body in a couple of plastic bags - no breach to bags - entirely sealed - no fluid can escape - not expect to see that fluid on soil...if tear those fluids would spill out.....death scene outdoors - stain is where to look @ to describe the scene or lovcation
If it is a case of too much nitrogen in the ground, then something like a tropical storm could dilute that and cancel some of that anticipated effect.

I'm so confused. Are we to believe there was no body in the trunk? Or are we to believe there WAS a body in there but it was moved?

I love how HHJP let's Baez do whatever the hell he wants.

Ashton should object, but then maybe he thinks HHJP would just tell him to shut up and sit down again.

ETA: never mind. he objected: overruled.

WTF!!??

THERE was no stain on the ground int he soil because she was bagged three times and was decomposed to bones after 6 months and storms!

uh Judge keeps overruling JA - why?

Exactly. Why? I no longer trust him at all.

im beginning to wonder if JA will still be a working attorney when this expert is finished testfiying. he isn't that far from retirement, based on his hair color.

JA is going to destroy this guy on cross. This guy just said the body was moved because there were no blow flies at the scene. I recall the prosecution witness saying there were no blow flies because "their job was done" no more meat. The swamp area the flooding it was only bones - the body had no flesh.

Someone needs to refresh this kids skills.

images
Blow Fly

images
Coffin Fly

So the shiny green ones are blow flies...Went catfishing a couple of weeks ago and spilled a bit of blood from the chicken livers onto the ground-they swarmed.
About an hour later, after they consumed the little bit of blood, they were gone. Those suckers don;t waste much time and once they are done, they move on.

Are blow flys the shiny ones you see on dog poop? Coffin flys look awful similar to house flys.

Well, duh, the insects inside the bag stayed, the rest floated with the flood waters

Bestill my heart! I do believe JB is wrapping up!

"Reinforces the idea that the body was moved"......heck yes it was moved from the trunk to the woods.

LOL LOL LOL proves they were not washed out by the flooding like the others were.

cross pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

YAWN....I'm ready for cross now.

JA needs to quit objecting and just let this guy dig a deeper hole
....for my own entertainment on cross and rebuttle witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics