2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this guy know that the scene was under water?!

I think so too. I don't think he is necessarily defense oriented. I just think he did his experiment with trying to see if he could duplicate things, yet rebut the State's theory. Trying to make a name for himself.

I just think he tried too hard, and is not admitting that the conditions were in fact not similar enough. And that he doesn't have all the information. You know the defense only told/gave him what LKB thought he needed to come up with something different.

And if she were there, this might be going very differently...

JB is going to ask if the witness needs to check his sugar!! That is why he getting confused!!

Does this witness even know Caylee's remains were under water while bagged at some point?

Going over scenarios to account for absence of early colonizers?

Does this witness know baby Caylee was buried under water for months?

JA is trapping the witness into laying out possible scenarios...perfect trap like a spider to a fly.

When you lie, it is hard to tell your story Mr. Huntington. If you would be honest and tell the truth, it would be alot easier to get your information off. Stop trying to give this defense what it wants at the cost of your reputation!

This is so wonderful that the State has this opportunity to interview this expert at the Defenses expence

JA: What about the 4th scenario that the body was not accesible? Isn't that the scenario you're forgetting?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHh

It is painful for me to listen to this witness. He seems to have a hard time answering direct questions.

This guy is confusing himself....the body was found with flies but the flies would only have been with the body 2-3 days?

Could it be the body was not accessable?
No, [bug] bodies were recovered, showing they did have access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez