2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew pig skulls closely resemble cow, dog, and opossum skulls. Not the worst decomp photo ever viewed.

This poor young man has walked right into his next college courses or study internships.

He could work at The Body Farm one day!

Suddenly this witness is not sounding so confident or knowledgeable anymore.

The young doctor needs to just slap 3 pieces of duct tape on that decomposed pig and he would have done a thorough and complete job for the prosecution. IMOO

good he is on the hot seat now. this witness is so unlikeable. And sneaky. I hope that the jury is picking up on it. He

Does this guy know that the scene was under water?!

You know, I thought he was talking about Suburban Dr. too, but I think he is still talking about the trunk. Idon't know, JA is just confusing me more with his questions.

He expects to find the flies/maggots interested in a sealed up bottle of tobacco spit, but not a dead body wrapped very good in garbage bags. That does not make any sense to me.

When you lie, it is hard to tell your story Mr. Huntington. If you would be honest and tell the truth, it would be alot easier to get your information off. Stop trying to give this defense what it wants at the cost of your reputation!

Why is this witness so reluctant to answer honestly?!

Because that is not what he was paid to do!

I don't begrudge an expert testifying for the defense. I get the whole dueling experts thing. But this expert, IMO, is just a hired gun, saying whatever will help the defense.

JA is so angry because this testimony is so ridiculous.

If the body was at the scene early on, why would there only be a few flies there? For all of you who have been in Florida, you know it is an ideal place for bugs of all types-They would have been on Caylee in abundance. They also would not have to come from very far to find her; in a wooded area such as the one Caylee was found in, there would be all sorts of carrion, feces, broken birds' eggs, etc. for these bugs to enjoy. They could live their whole little lives in those woods and never leave and be well fed and well able to reproduce.

You know - Decimated is actually quite a nice word, don't you think?

I've always liked it - it has a nice solid ring to it.

I knew JA would "handle" this, but WOW! Blowing him out of the water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026