2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would NOT be able to lay my head down at night if I was one of the DT. I would be so overcome with guilt and embarrasment. JMO.

:loser:

I can't wait till JA gets up there for cross. Lord, please grant JA the right words to say to methodically discredit this witness.

Oh, and wait a minute, didn't Bloise say the tabacoo spit was in a sealed Sprite bottle or am I wrong? I think even JB referenced it too. IIRC

JB spent quite a bit enlarging and mounting these photos - not sure how much more effective it is as opposed to the individual photos displayed on the monitors

I wonder what JB's theory is of how the body was transported to the dumping site after drowning in the pool. Why is he fighting the trunk evidence so hard! Afterall.. he admitted she was dead on June 16th. ... so there was a dead body and it had to be somewhere.. why not the car?

Could someone provide a link for me to one of those live-streaming reflector sites? (Actually, I don't know what they are really.) I've been watching Channel 6's feed on my media player but I'm not getting anything from them today. I prefer to watch on my player rather than a web site because I can keep it on top of all the various windows and programs I've got open.
The link I had a word similar to alkali, akmai . . . I don't know! Someone who knows these things please help!:hero:

click the link in my signiture

IMO - all the jurors will remember of this testimony is that a tall lean young man showed them pictures of decomposition with maggots feeding on it. All of this other stuff is worthless to them.

The DT is doing an excellent job to ensure justice for little Caylee. (I'm so very grateful KC isn't represented by a top notch team of lawyers with integrity, knowledge and courtroom presentation).

I can't wait till JA gets up there for cross. Lord, please grant JA the right words to say to methodically discredit this witness.

I am wondering if he will even get a chance to do cross today.

Why wasn't this guy one of the people who inspected the Pontiac in the OCSO garage? I know Dr Lee was one.

OMG ! JB getting out his handy dandy easel with the multi-colored sharpies and wrinkled paper...AGAIN !

:maddening:

so the average for the defense is one witness a day?

Not sure what JB is tryign to disprove here - that Caylee wasn't in the car trunk? -- then who transported her body out of the A's house after Caylee drowned?

To JB: From Freedictionary.com

garbage
gar·bage (gärbj)
n.
a. Food wastes, as from a kitchen.
b. Refuse; trash.
2. A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: tossed the apple core into the garbage.
a. Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish: Their advice turned out to be nothing but garbage.
b. Inferior or offensive literary or artistic material.
4. Computer Science Incorrect, meaningless, or unwanted data.

trash

trash (trsh)
n.
a. Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
b. Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
c. The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
2. A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: threw the wrapper in the trash.
a. Empty words or ideas.
b. Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
c. Disparaging, often abusive speech about a person or group.
4. A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.

soooo.....all trash is garbage, but not all garbage is trash. gotcha :D

So someone help me here? He did not analyze the andispose (sp) on the paper towels or examine the paper towels? And if he did - would he be qualified to do that? I don't think so.

100713170305resized_Caylee_Anthony_36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member