2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV folks saying Casey's reactions are testimony whether she likes it or not.

Oh yeah. She has been shooting looks at JA all afternoon that are best described as chilling. I think she is sizing him up to be double bagged and stuffed in the trunk.

What we doing now? I thought we were at SB

JB was asking the witness about Vass testimony....JA objected. I think they are reading some testimony, it seems the Court Reporter is involved with the Judge, so he can make he decision on what was or was not testified to, or something alnog those lines.

it depends.....

but how so? The witness testified there was no food in the trunk. Just some bottles of spit, and spit is not similar to decomp smell.

I mean there had to have been something foul in that trunk to smell two years later.

I think he should wear that snowy white one everyday. That way he can have it handy when he is finally ready to surrender.

:truce:

No silly I was buying it for Jeff. That man would NEVER surrender. :innocent:

What we doing now? I thought we were at SB

We were, then HHJP laughing, then recording, then Court Reporter and HHJP reviewing something, no sound here, no attorneys shown.

Well, other than the 2 ignoring KC at the table and wishing she would entertain herself.

Anyone have anything going on?

Info

Juror 16 and 17 are whispering to one another. Juror 15 now in on the convo. Seems they may be looking over at casey?
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:56 PM

Unfortunately, we know these are all alternates.

BBM
We do? :waitasec: Do share where that info. came from, I missed it!

wow it’s after 4 already. They need to get Huntington done and out of here today

WFTV said they are going to talk about Casey's gyrations. :eek:

Not Bill, it was the other guy. He said her gyrations and her expressions are testimony.. or something like that. Her body language is testifying.

Gyrations?? Could he have chosen a WORSE word? He never explained... just talked about general laughing and expressions. :waitasec:

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

Gettin' that hot body back, since her witness is doing SO well.:loser:

Time for IS to redo their long montage of people testifying to the smell of decomp in the car and include this witness!

but how so? The witness testified there was no food in the trunk. Just some bottles of spit, and spit is not similar to decomp smell.

I mean there had to have been something foul in that trunk to smell two years later.
/Dr Huntington

It depends...

/Off

Everybody snubbing KC
xcuauv.jpg

After today, I have the utmost faith in the Prosecution's passion, to bring Justice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom