2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 4 is has her notebook back out. She doesn't tend to take notes when then prosecution is up, but takes notes for the defense.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:10 PM

I really don't think that's a good sign. I'm going to hope and pray I'm wrong.

Juror 4 is has her notebook back out. She doesn't tend to take notes when then prosecution is up, but takes notes for the defense.

there was a twitter earlier during JA's part that said she wasn't taking any notes.....i fear this is true....and fear she is taking notes to disagree with the pros side. jmo

No you don’t need to test it if someone tells you it is......oh brother

Well, since Dr. Haskell wrote a report about this, and Dr. Huntington surely read it, then Dr. Haskel,l in effect, told Dr. Huntington that this substance was adipocere. ;)

can you imagine how long the defense's "important" witnesses will take??? :banghead:

Gah. That's what I was afraid of. I had sent SteveH. a tweet a little while ago to ask if he noticed any pattern to her note taking. Ugh. No likey.

Oh how I wish Dr. Haskell was sitting outside ready to testify again. Maybe he will as a rebuttal witness when the Defence finishes...

This is just awful, can't give a straight answer. My gawd, no wonder he's so hoarse.

Is the jury still in the courtroom?? Are they seeing ICA and this new chick whispering away?

I think they are all going to get blasted now by the Judge! IMO, MOO, etc. If JB was not so sneaky, proven record of it, I don't think JA would be so passionate or so careful about things or worried because JB has done it time and time and time and time again over the course or all hearings and this trial, his sneaky, backwards way of trying to get evidence in, his constant leading questions, etc. I know attys. need to be professional, but JB would be testing every limit I ever had if I had to do what the SA is up against her with him leading the DT. IMO, MOO, etc.

From WESH pic I am looking at, CM seems to be 12 feet at least away from the judge, and is just standing there listening. Hm. Hm, I say.

Don't you just love how CM was the farthest away from JP? He let the junior attorneys in first. Probably wanted to distance himself from the talking to JP was giving.

If the lawyers were here on WS thinking there would be a few time outs!

Wonder if the witness is thinking: "why did I ever agree to this...I'd pay someone the sum of my earnings for this testimony to get me the h*ll outta here! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak