2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that sound that those pens make on that board.............

About the DEC 11th 'landmine'.... LKB calling in a bug expert on the day of discovery.

HOW would LKB know they were going to need a bug expert so quickly? Even if the jumped to a conclusion about the body being Caylee, why the urgent need for their own bug expert? Were they already worried about proving how long the body was there?

It does seem that the DT knew the body was there. Coincidental call on Dec 11 to examine car doesn't add up. If the DT knew the body was there, the more time that elapsed until Caylee's body was found, the better for the defense. less evidence. If they knew, and left her there to let evidence disappear as long as possible, they are disgusting.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony I wonder if Baez is doing all this to bolster credibility of young looking bug guy in light of Haskell doing so well Sat.

About the DEC 11th 'landmine'.... LKB calling in a bug expert on the day of discovery.

HOW would LKB know they were going to need a bug expert so quickly? Even if the jumped to a conclusion about the body being Caylee, why the urgent need for their own bug expert? Were they already worried about proving how long the body was there?

To discount the body in the trunk evidence - LKB knew they were over a barrel with that evidence which is why Baez has done everything he could to keep it out and when that failed to discredit it.

They will never be able to "disassociate" :) that car from ICA.

Oh my, now we are learning about weather stations, and the fact that people rarely die by them, onto temperature variance.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IMO, I think LKB called him on Dec. 11, 2008 because that was the day the defense realized they had to actually build a defense for Casey. Before that it was selling photographs and publicity. I think Dec. 11 was the defense's wakeup call that this was a serious case that needed defending. IMO.

that was the day she was found.....prior to that nothing

Ok, even though we now know that this bug guy is testifying about the car trunk and not the body, will JA still be allowed to ask him questions or have him verify that the date he was contacted was Dec. 11? Because having that repeated to the jury still would be a good thing. There may be a couple of them that would remember dates and see that has hinky.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony I wonder if Baez is doing all this to bolster credibility of young looking bug guy in light of Haskell doing so well Sat.

LOL like Dr Reid talking from Criminal Minds!

How do they get the temp of the trunk when it was parked in different places under different shade conditons?

Heard about it from YOU, you jury tamperer! :floorlaugh:

ETA: Oops wrong quote. LOL...but you know what I'm referring to. ;)

Mea Culpa. Jurors ,please disregard that statement!

I wish the SA could call VT to testify about his phone number, when he ot it, and when he was contacted by the DT. Just so the jury sees JB's tactics.

This is so sad how the DT and ICA absolutely do not care who they throw under the bus. With that being said, if she was really innocent, then yes...throw them under the bus. I think we know who the bus needs to run over. Also, I can't imagine being a defense attorney and having a client like ICA who wouldn't tell the truth regardless. But, then again, he agreed to represent this evil, evil woman. JMHO.

:loser:

I think that's why JB said they are only using him for the car testimony. They can say he was only called in for the car, not for the remains that were found that day.

So the state won't follow up on it?

He's talking about temperatures and weather, but we are talking about the trunk of a car... which gets really hot in the Florida heat. I think I am just confused.

SerennaT‎ RT @sheenFeighteen: #josebaez #caseyanthony

"Now we know how far maggots can crawl. Apparently they can crawl from law school to the courtroom."

Twitter - 2 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member