2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, he said the test car was in factory condition with no leaks etc, yet the photo shows trunk damage and he got the darn thing from a junkyard...this is totally apples to oranges as the make & model aren't even the same...not to mention he used a pig FGS!

Weather was cold and rainy when he did his experiment

In Nebraska when it's cold there are no bugs flying around. Cold and rain suppress insect activity. Rain's like a 50 gallon bucket if you're insect size.

DONATED cars? Does he KNOW the history of these cars? Someone could have been dead in those cars. Someone could have left rotting pizza! On NO!

And this is exactly what Jose used to try to discredit Dr. Vass....ie. "you don't know the history of this car."

Why did this guy "suddenly" start doing a study on a body in trunk? Hmm

Was this a controlled study? Who paid for it? Who recorded it? Were THEY certified photographers? Who witnessed this and did this bug guy talk to himself?

Im really very confused as to the point of this thread lately. Too man quips and witty banter, not enough trial recap, updates, or discussion.

Can anyone update us on the first half of the morning?

LOL like Dr Reid talking from Criminal Minds!

I know TH is "going on" a bit, but I feel for him...we scientists sometimes get a little carried away when we have a captive audience. :blushing:

What is the temp in Nebraska in Sept?

I've seen it snow in Sept. September 29, 1985 and I've also seen it 110 degrees in Sept.
Lived there for 4 years...coldest winters I've ever experienced! :eek:

Do we really need a big blow up picture of a car and have this guy tell the jury it's a car?

IMO

Hey, it could be worse. At least JB isn't drawing us a picture of the car on his giant notepad!

JB: Would you like another demonstravate?

Wha?

JB forgot to publish his exhibit AX, Judge has to remind him

Jeff Ashton up to cross -

"Have you ever smelled human decomposition?"
"Did your car trunk smell like human decomposition?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors