2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THe fastest blow flies appear on a dead animal is 13 seconds.

Sorry, not believing this expert's comment that if you "have a heart attack and die, these flies will show up on you in seconds." Hyperbole much?

Put dead pig in trunk, but not in a Pontiac Sunfire. So, this means nothing, imo, wrt seeing if the flies can get in.

This great for the State because they can show this can't be compared to what happened to Caylee , a person,in different conditions in FL.
I'm getting stoked.Not bored :great:

This is mind-numbingly bad testimony. Another JB homerun.

Sad thing is, it is now 10:33 ET and we have yet to learn anything new. Crazy!

I am guessing that JB (other than his habit) is going to drag this witness out for as long as he can. I suspect that CM and DS are out trying to prepare the elderly ME who is going to testify. I saw an interview on Fox and the ME knows very little accurate about the facts of the discovery location; he agreed with the six month on site estimate and generally rambled and self promoted and told stories from the olden days. Get ready to be amused.

Is Huntington qualified to compare Nebraska temp w/Florida temp?

His ans: "I know it's cooler in nebraska."

That right there shows that this guy is so not as smart as Dr. Haskell...JA will totally destroy him in cross.

2h693r6.jpg

2e4dnwy.jpg

2nak70p.jpg

Is demonstravate a word?? Maybe I am the doofus here.

I can not believe they are comparing Nebraska to Florida. :floorlaugh: This is just silly to even think they are comparable.

Lawyers spend a great deal of time shovelling smoke.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

jb to witness, but you are not a chemist,are you sir?????

All JA needs to ask when he gets up is:

Did you do any experiments with empty lunchmeat containers and empty pizza boxes and empty Velveeta cheese wrappers? No? No more questions.

Did he put the dead pigs inside a plastic bag and then inside of a lined canvas laundry bag? I am not a scientist, but I am pretty sure that I remember from 7th grade science class that in order to recreate an experiment you would have to use the exact same conditions.

So far he is using a different car, a different temperature, a different geographic location (where there could be different insects that are indigenous to that area). Yeah, this seems totally valid.

I started the stream on my iphone, (thank you for telling me the app to download!) at 9:30 expecting GA to be on the stand. Instead it was a bug dr explaining what entomology was. Apparently I'll be able to fulfill all ungrad science requirements just by watching the DT witnesses.

I turned it right off because I have some phobia with insects. From twitter I gather this gentleman is still on the stand and multiple people have been kicked out for sleeping in court this morning? I do worry about the narcoleptic juror.

Uh oh, hold on, Dr. H says this part is actually important.
:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member