2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't JB be spending his time on more productive things like running GA and LA through the mud? After all, THEY are the ones he's blaming Caylee's death and Casey's behavior on. So why spend so much time on bug and DNA experts? I STILL don't get it or him.

His previous testimony includes that he 'sent it off to Dr. Vass' for verification?
ETA: Or was it Dr. Haskill?

in depo (something about he sent it off to be validated by Dr. Vass)

Haskell sent the paper towels off because there were bugs in them and he thought they were attracted by decomp fluid so he sent them off to Dr. Vass to analyze..

Another entire morning wasted...nothing accomplished.

See above though. Incurred the wrath of the Judge. And was not needed. Prosecutors should have utmost propriety if they are going to be prosecuting others for their alleged wrongdoing. And JA's editorial was clearly innappropriate.

The state must at all times be above reproach. I am extremely uncomfortable with Jeff A's displays of temper. This is not, nor should ANY case, be about emotion. It is about facts, evidence & the law. Save the emotion for closing argument & even then, use it properly.
Remember folks, the 'state' is a powerful entity. When it's actions are not above reproach bad things happen. Ever hear of a young boy named Martin Tanklof ?

Ok HHJP you're searching and searching to help find a way to let this testimony in. Just make a ruling and move on. We know you'll let it in. Let's get this ball moving.

It is okay Ashton, just tear his azz up on cross. Don't hang your head on this one.

ICA keeps pointing at something, very animated. Perhaps she thinks she found the technicality she needs to walk out of there today.

IMO

Can Linda step in for Jeff as I feel that the Judge is not listening to Jeff today???

JA just can't stand JB's tactics and gets too frustrated by his smarmy attitude. I think this is what JB is trying to get him to do, but I think it does the same thing for the jury. JMO

I couldn't have said it better myself. JA needs to remain above the fray and not lower himself to JB's level. I know this is a stressful situation but he's a professional with years of experience and he's got to get a handle on himself. I like JA a lot! I just think he's not behaving well right now.

JB loves the fact that JA is blowing up, look at the smirk on his face. JA really needs to realize that JB wants to get under his skin and he is succeeding. That's not good! Also, now JB is playing all nice to HHJP making JA look even more unprofessional. I know it's hard to deal with JB's ignorance but it is what it is. JA needs to rise above this tit-for-tat with petty azz JB. The fact is, we expect more from JA because we know how professional he is and I'm sure HHJP feels the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand