2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is WAY out of his league. :(

My time has been so squandered on all this. Thanks, DT.

No wonder Baez has been playing nice, this was a rather sneaky way to address the stain. Imo.

Not all decompositional stains will look the same. Caylee did not fully decompose in the trunk as that pig did in the photograph.

That would be a great point for JA to bring out on cross.

He hasn't even turned in a final report yet?! :banghead:

Okay, so we had major tree loss last night and I have just gotten in and have been here for about the last 10 minutes and I don't know what it is, but I don't like this guy. I admit, I have no clue in the world who he is, having just got back. When experts testify, they are to testify to facts and should be sure in their answers. They should also have no interest in the case or the outcome and should just be interested in presenting facts, IMO. There is something about this guy that I am just unsure of. IT seems that he wants to testify to this or something. I don't know how to describe it, but I don't like the vibe.

I get the same vibe.

IMO

So, in summary - JB is trying to have this witness "Surprise" everyone with his testimony. He did not include this in his report or his depo. JB is trying to once again have a trial by ambush. CJBP does not like this.

:nono:

do you think casey tried to clean the trunk and then put the trash in there to try and cover it up?

what was the reddish liquid on the trash bag in the trunk?

witness says he doesn't think there was ever a decomposing body in the sunfire.

Again I say...pop the top on one of those cans! I'll bet his opinion will change. Just open the dang can!:banghead:

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
He's never examined Casey's trunk carpet and has never seen the stain in Casey's trunk. He has never been asked to testify in similar case

phew

this is very interesting.... waiting to see where the judge is gonna go with this. I think JB is gonna have his azz handed to him very soon.

Lunchtime shortly...what a complete waste of a morning.
Of course, Baez is a master at wasting time. Always trying to use the backdoor in the dark of night.

Defense didn't disclose something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member