2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness looks just like a high school kid now. Just awful. Terrible witness. I am confused and mad.

Witness back to his irrelevant example. He's like a kid with his science fair project.

So here's the elephant going through the crack. Entire and very detailed information about decomp stains. Much more detailed than Haskell ever went into. Give JB an inch he WILL take 100 yards.

anthony-caylee-8.jpg

OMG :eek:hwow:

I know! Thank you JB for bringing in this witness for that reason alone.

Can't grow grass...

CA was asked several times about the pavers they laid down because they mysteriously could not grow grass in that one area of the yard. MYSTERY SOLVED.

It appears Sharpie lady was falling asleep and deputies told her to leave. during break I will confirm #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:47 AM

Perry asks Huntington to talk only about stain on carpet in test car. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:47 AM

Sorry - but...I'm getting the distinct feeling that young Dr. Huntington is promoting young Dr. Huntington. The fact he was referred by LKB doesn't help my opinion of him much either. all imo

As the oldest of three kids, I can verify that this is soooooooooooo true. That is exactly what is going on here. JA needs to not go down to JB's level because it only makes JA look bad. HHJP KNOWS that what kind of lawyer JB is, believe me. I think the admonition was his way of saying, "JA, I'm righrt there with you, but please, don't act like JB. One JB is enough in this courtroom."

Exactly! And... I also wondered if he was grooming Ashton for judge-hood, so is extra hard on him. But I dunno and it's just a MOO.

I think the door is now open for the stain pic.

JA should introduce it and say --- about that stain ---- do you mean like this one?

This witness is of zero value before the SA even cross examines him.

I'm confused, so this witness has NOT even seen the trunk of KC's car????

I hope Ashton is focused on his cross. 3 or 4 good direct questions will render this testimony worthless, imo. It only took LDB one good direct question to completely render the "no stain on pants" testimony completely irrelevant yesterday...

ITA- Why didn't you triple bag the pig then dump it in a swamp/dump in Florida?

IMO

JB gives whole new meaning to "practicing law".

Just so frustrating to listen to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members