2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, dani and Linda7 have me unable to think, I can only laugh.

It would violate sequestration if 4 and 9 talked about it. Obviously that does not happen during the walk of shame.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Actually there are a few fans of Lenny besides me on here....Where are you?

I find him an amusing side show, he's NEVER boring and always has a new theory! Maybe the defense should have consulted with him? His tale tales make far more sense than ANYTHING I've heard from Jose!

Question

So Casey lied about her job/nanny for a year a half? Does anyone know where the heck she was going everyday?

Also, where are any friends/boyfriends from 2007?

This Buenoano chick sounds much worse than KC!

Why? Because Casey only killed one other human being? Her 2 year old daughter!! I think Casey is evil. I really do and I can't say that she wouldn't kill someone again to get what she wanted. I probably wouldn't have said that when this case started, even though I've always felt she was guilty. After following this case for 3 years, I really do think she is evil and has it inside her to kill again. JMO.

Somehow I can't believe JB is that oblivious! He has to know that everything he does is being scrutinized!

If he knew that everything has been scrutinized he's acted blissfully unaware of it up to this point. If he has just learned this, I will give him partial credit.

Somehow I can't believe JB is that oblivious! He has to know that everything he does is being scrutinized!

Just jumping off your post,

I see this:

He knows, but he cannot process it, at least I don't think so. His concerns are for himself, have you noticed how childlike he is when he thinks he won a tiny thing. The big smirky grin, red faced, happy the clown look?

His defeats are just little tantrums, he does not comprehend that this is not about him. Not about his abilities or lack thereof. His defeats are forgotten as soon as his tantrum is over.

He also learns to mock behavior, he mocks what the State attorneys do to the best of his comprehension.

Narcissism, you cannot see anything but your own reflection.

He thinks he is doing great.

Please don't be. It went well for Caylee.

After a day of cleaning and baking, I think I cleared out some cobwebs and I feel as though I have been 'rehabilitated', Bill S. helped too with his analysis video. Spitz was shown to be exactly what he is by Mr JA.

Why? Because Casey only killed one other human being? Her 2 year old daughter!! I think Casey is evil. I really do and I can't say that she wouldn't kill someone again to get what she wanted. I probably wouldn't have said that when this case started, even though I've always felt she was guilty. After following this case for 3 years, I really do think she is evil and has it inside her to kill again. JMO.

If KC has murdered Caylee with total premeditation and to do with the intent to totally inflict pain on Caylee, I would agree that she is evil. I'm not totally sure what she did though was totally intentional....could have been accidental with the chloroform if she thought she would just put Caylee to sleep, although totally irresponsible. This Bueonoano woman, after reading about her it sounds like prosecutors knew because of all her prior acts that it was all about greed and was surely intentional.

I am so glad she is there. That gives me hope. That jurors are noticing and pointing out to each other when ICA laughs at inappropriate times. ( Of course some would say that any laughter is beyond the pale.)And Jurors reacted to Dr.Spitz. From the link :
hen Spitz accused someone of staging the skull two jurors actually shook their heads “NO”. It was so discreet I don’t think they realized they were physically reacting to their thoughts. As Spitz’s testimony went on he went from an amazing educated and experienced man to a crazy conspiracy theorist. Another two jurors (different from the ones who shook their heads) were smirking when Spitz said he thought someone took the skull and placed duct tape directly on the skull after it had decomposed

I could be wrong, but I thought I understood JP to say he was the Prosecutor in that case, and that the defense tried to pull a fast one on him in much the same way as Baez was doing.

No, I think what HHJP was saying when he brought up the case was this: JB claimed that the State caught DT off gaurd when they showed the video with the duct tape stimulation and left him no choice but to rebut that testimony. JP said when he was a lawyer for the Judy Buenoano case, the defense, in their first 10 questions on cross brought up points that JP wasn't prepared for (like JB is claiming). HOWEVER, instead of JP trying to pull a fast one on the Defense, he rounded up witnesses and prepared them to be deposed by the Defense the next night so that the defense would not be blindsided. In essence he was telling JB that the PROPER way to handle this situation would have been to allow the State to know that his witness would be discussing the duct tape and give the State a chance to depo him first. Hope that makes sense...

Just jumping off your post,

I see this:

He knows, but he cannot process it, at least I don't think so. His concerns are for himself, have you noticed how childlike he is when he thinks he won a tiny thing. The big smirky grin, red faced, happy the clown look?

His defeats are just little tantrums, he does not comprehend that this is not about him. Not about his abilities or lack thereof. His defeats are forgotten as soon as his tantrum is over.

He also learns to mock behavior, he mocks what the State attorneys do to the best of his comprehension.

Narcissism, you cannot see anything but your own reflection.

He thinks he is doing great.

So true!

I'm sorry. I was out with my kids today and just getting caught up on today's proceedings. All I can say about ICA laughing during JA's cross is OMG in heaven, there are really no words. Unbelievable!

From day 32 when ICA became JBs client, he has shown the world his arrogance, lack of ethics and inappropriate behaviors with ICA. Three years later, nothing has changed in improving his image. JB has learned zip, zilch, nada from HHJPs careful and patient education lessons of the legal system.

Does anyone else remember the "Mythbuster's" Episode where they put a dead pig in the trunk and left it and were challenged to get the smell out? They had all kinds of cleaning experts trying to get the odor out and no one could? I dare say, I was way more impressed with their professionalism than Dr. Hunington.

I guess I'm sorta geeky that way. :crazy:

I find it interesting too that he brings up this case. I read the good judge's biography and I know that this is one case that he followed through to the end, witnessing her execution. It would appear that the Judy Buenoano case has made a lasting impression on him. But to be presiding over this case and remembering that case is not a good sign for KC.

It's as if HHBP sees similarities between the two women - Judy Buenoano and Casey Anthony. Does he think the same conclusion is warranted?

HHJP has a biography?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member