2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to pop back in because the other day there was talk of all the freebies that the defendant has inadvertently acquired along her criminal path. When listing out these things, we spoke of her free law education, free forensics education, not to mention free room and board while in jail but we neglected to note how dangerous all of this free education could be if the defendant were to be acquitted. Imagine how much better she would be at committing future crimes.

Any criminal watching this case has to be on cloud nine...learning all these new tricks on how to get away with a murder.

Do you guys think JB understands how much trouble he's in???

Did you see what Baez did IMMEDIATELY after the judge sternly admonished him? A split second after the judge finished his warning to him, Baez said "Let me put the state on notice...bla bla bla.."

So NO, I would say he does not get it yet.

Did you see what Baez did IMMEDIATELY after the judge sternly admonished him? A split second after the judge finished his warning to him, Let me put the state on notice...bla bla bla..

So NO, I would say he does not get it yet.

What did he say that for anyway, what did he mean? Other than I'm mad at you, you told on me and got me in trouble..where's the immature temper tantrum smiley??

Does anyone think Dr. Spitz made any good points today?

Yes, he did point out that some fractures cannot be seen from the outside...however modern technology gives newer technicians many more options. They can now perform many of these tests and evaluations with non-evasive tools and procedures that until the last decade were not available. He may have confirmed that adipocere kills vegetation.

Oh my GAWD. I just finished reading the thread from this morning with Dr. Spitz. Unbelieveable. His theory made no sense whatsoever. Not only did he break Caylee's skull, he said Dr. G's work was shoddy and apparently she and LE conspired to move Caylee's hair and photograph it.

What. The. HELL!!!!!

I'm so glad I slept in and missed that while it was happening. I would have gotten a TO for sure! I am sorry I missed Baez getting his behind handed to him by HHJP, though. I'm so glad that finally happened!

Why won't the defense just REST already? Dear GOD, two days of probably the best they have SLAUGHTERED on the stand with Baez getting REAMED and threatened with contempt proceedings, and STILL they go on! How masochistic can you get? Does Casey not feel that needle going into her arm yet?

I'm just glad several jury members were realizing what bullhockey Dr. Spitz's testimony was. I don't care how much experience he has, I can just throw out that window with his testimony. Wow. Just WOW.

FYI VIDEO INFO

I just realized that I do not have to watch the whole video to get to the end...I push play then when it starts playing I just move that little white dot to the end, or the middle and the video will go there.... Wow I am thrilled!
:woohoo:

Did you guys know that???

I'm bumping this up because I'm so excited...seriously did everyone else know this...?

Bless Dr. Spitz for having the fortitude to come and testify. It coudn't have been easy being there...the traveling alone would not be easy for a man at his age...especially difficult for someone who has spent the better part of the new year recuperating. I truly mean that. But what I have been thinking about for the better part of the day, and what I find issue with, is his inflammatory and highly derogatory testimony about Dr. G. He is a professional and I didn't see him acting very professional today. Ashton didn't provoke him to reply that Dr. G's work was "shoddy"...that's on him. I would imagine that in his professional world it's just not cool to besmirch another colleague's reputation like that. I find it difficult to believe that such a learned man couldn't find a better way to say he did not concur with a trusted ME's findings.

You might be interested to read what Magpie has to say about Dr. Spitz in her report that is front and center as you open the link to the main page of the hinky meter. She had an interaction with him as they both entered the courtroom and she found him to be quite "old world" and charming. On the way in that is.....

Oh my GAWD. I just finished reading the thread from this morning with Dr. Spitz. Unbelieveable. His theory made no sense whatsoever. Not only did he break Caylee's skull, he said Dr. G's work was shoddy and apparently she and LE conspired to move Caylee's hair and photograph it.

What. The. HELL!!!!!

I'm so glad I slept in and missed that while it was happening. I would have gotten a TO for sure! I am sorry I missed Baez getting his behind handed to him by HHJP, though. I'm so glad that finally happened!

Why won't the defense just REST already? Dear GOD, two days of probably the best they have SLAUGHTERED on the stand with Baez getting REAMED and threatened with contempt proceedings, and STILL they go on! How masochistic can you get? Does Casey not feel that needle going into her arm yet?

I'm just glad several jury members were realizing what bullhockey Dr. Spitz's testimony was. I don't care how much experience he has, I can just throw out that window with his testimony. Wow. Just WOW.

LOL! Aedrys!!! Now I know why it was so darned quiet on the board this morning!! I actually missed you expressing our outrage! :blowkiss:

I haven't watched his testimony yet....did Dr. Spitz address premature closure of Caylee’s sagittal suture?

You might be interested to read what Magpie has to say about Dr. Spitz in her report that is front and center as you open the link to the main page of the hinky meter. She had an interaction with him as they both entered the courtroom and she found him to be quite "old world" and charming. On the way in that is.....

After watching Dr. Spitz in court this morning, and now, after reading your post and watching this video, I believe he may have realized while being cross examined that he had been deceived by JB, and not been given all the facts in this case. I believe he thanked JA as he was on his way out of the courtroom because he knew JA stopped short of making him look like a complete fool.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28281980/index.html

JMO

Does anyone think Dr. Spitz made any good points today?

I actually really liked Dr. Spitz today. He reminded me of a very experienced "old school no fool around guy".

By the way, I'm new here! Hello everyone!

LOL! Aedrys!!! Now I know why it was so darned quiet on the board this morning!! I actually missed you expressing our outrage! :blowkiss:

Well, I'm just not willing to give up sleeping in on Saturdays, not even for the Casey case! But boy, I could have melted my iPad as I reading and catching up on it!

The Black Widow simple outline, and I just got ripped off by Goodyear Auto Repair today, go figure

http://www.s9.com/Biography/Buenoano-Judias

Thank you for that link to the Black Widow case. She was pure evil.
** shudders**

p.s. Goodyear Auto repair is the most honest place in my town. I always go there once my warranty is up at the dealers. But I know they are franchises so each one is different.

I actually really liked Dr. Spitz today. He reminded me of a very experienced "old school no fool around guy".

By the way, I'm new here! Hello everyone!

:welcome: Nice to meet you!! It's always good to have new members. Looking forward to your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly