2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is, IMO, similar to CM...in their "prime" they were PHENOMENAL...yet BOTH have reached their "expiration date"....LOL

and to me, he can't be relied on at this point in his life

I'm sorry, but bless this old man's heart. He's being used by the DT, shame on them for putting him through this! He appears way out of his league, IMO.

JA says, when he opened the skull you broke it, right? Dr says he didn't know that he broke it. :(

No quarter here - he put himself out for hire - this is his attention wh**ing that's taking him down

His fatal flaw is absolutely Aristotelian - and it's perfect

DR. Spitz re: dust in skull: And it is mentioned in my book. (that you can find at Amazon.Com)

Oh Chiquita no! The 'ignore list' is your best friend. Mine is about a mile long about now. lol

Really? I have no one on mine. I enjoy all aspects of this forum. I appreciate everyone's comments - but I know very little about law and court procedure, so it is a real education for me. I didn't even know of an "ignore" list until recently.

He doesn't remember his past interviews or his past cases?????????????

I have no words.

You didn't perhaps hit Dr. Spitz with your ray gun and erase any of that info from his memory banks per chance, did you? :floorlaugh:

Asking him if it could be sentiment of dirty water as it settles under dirty water.

All I can say is that Dr. G treated Caylee's remains with SO much more respect!

This Dr. just thinks everyone should take his word for things. Just because of who he is. And that is a problem for the DT as far as I am concerned.

As Dr. Phil would say-Casey Anthony THIS WILL BE A CHANGING DAY IN YOUR LIFE!

JA just tripped him up - he asked if the dust could have been dirt from water.

He goes into a speech.

How do you all thinks its going?

Leaning toward the Prosecution right now -- he's argumentative and bossy, doesn't come across as authoritative so much as demanding at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove