2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my split screen, and did not save it, can someone please post a link, the gentleman on the stand is just terrible for the DT

This is hard to watch. It's almost like the DT told him "No matter WHAT do NOT agree with JA!"

Casey better wake up and realize she is being used by these people to further their own careers.

He doesn't remember WHAT HE DID TO THE SKULL?

:thud:

Another waste of a defense witness. Another wasted day of my life. I've got another headache. How many more days of this before closing statements?

I believe he probably does not remember any of the most recent interviews. That's why I'm sad watching this.

I understand. But it's not fair either that he keep working, keeps testifying in important cases, if he's not capable of it anymore. His job is very important and if he's not able to perform at his best, then he shouldn't in my opinion.

He scraped the skull and kept it for possible testing and then was told it was tested by the county or he doesn't know who. He understood it was going to be sent for testing.

So you don't know if that is brain dust or debris do you?

He doesn´t care - as long as he gets to go on TV, he´s happy. I don´t like this man.

Dr. Spitz appear to have a "god complex", imo.

Seems to be an affliction that affects the entire LKB bunch, Dr. Baden, Dr. Lee. They all show up in high profile trials and are obviously less than honest.

I know some are feeling sorry for this man because of memory problems but I don't think it's memory problems. I think he's just lying. I think he DOES like high profile cases and loves the media attention. Professional witness.

Oh,I agree. His history speaks for itself, but I think we are seeing both. Why would he lie about not remembering an interview done this week? It's public.
I think he really does not remember. I lived through this ,but it's still JMO.

okay, he got him here, by saying that he did not examine the residue, and that it was under water.......this was all he needed,imo, GO JA.

rkyjq0.jpg

1zzsxti.jpg

I think Ashton is doing a great job; I don't think he's trying to embarrass Spitz, but he is getting right at the facts and impeaching Spitz. Spitz is babbling on and on...painful to watch.

Sometimes he remembers, and sometimes he doesn't. What good is his testimony?

Personally, I think he remembers. I think he would rather not tell the truth.

I don't like this witness and I hope this ends his career as a "professional witness", which I'm putting lightly. What justice is there in a witness like this?

Then he says if someone else wants to test it, go ahead. NO!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE done that!! WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh