2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unreal. I think I smell the Fl. bar removing some members after trial.....ANOTHER contempt proceeding?

JB you did it to yourself.

Rules of criminal procedure has been violated by Baez according to Bill Shaeffer. Talking about the deposition process and order of the court. The court has had to admonish Mr. Baez before trial several times about Shotgunning. Court told him that he cannot do what he is doing.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Chief Judge Perry is threatening contempt against Baez for intentionally violating court's order to disclose expert opinions
2 minutes ago

OMG! :banghead: MY COMPUTER DECIDED TO DO A WINDOWS UPDATE AND SHUT DOWN DURING HHJPS SMACKDOWN!!! And HLN went to commercial!!! AARRGGH. Never thought I would appreciate JCs recaps...

OK where's that BREATH DEEP reminder. WOW that was scary!!

HHBP: Lightning does not strike twice in the same place.

Bet- Baez will try to bring in an 'expert' prove that it does.

lol, Baez is making himself look worse everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I am putting the state on NOTICE.."

This is how Baez responds?

Well, he can't take his anger out on the judge, so he has to try and bully SOMEONE. However, that's not gonna fly with the State. They'll chew him up and spit him out.

I wouldn't want to cross anyone on the State side EVER. And I don't mean legally cross, I mean...well..wait..er, you know what I mean.

JC says HHJP made rules to avoid trial by ambush and that is what happened today!!

I need a sedative, I really need a sedative now..... I am trembling and my face is beet red..................... I loathe him............

Did JB really say he didn't even want to sit through the State's depositions? He's being so disrespectful, what is this!?

He sure did, lol! But he had to, "because it was his responsibility."

What set Perry off? I signed on and Whammo Baez was getting a 'lickin.

JB's witness trying to testify to his opinion not in his report!! And JB knew this opinion and did not disclose to state. In a nutshell...

Two experts in a row, two experts and the defense team all lied to the court - violated the court order and Baez is probably going to be held in contempt

And the Zinger!!

W Spitz is on next - now will all his opinion be in his report???

Holy crap - I knew Baez was going to do this but I still can't believe it.

that was AMAZING.....

Who thinks Baez gets it now? I don't .. I think it would still take a building to fall on his head. Or say, contempt charges.

Will someone tell me what the "slip up" was?

I think HHJP was referring to the FBI refusing to give out info which is not unusual. I remember him telling JA to tell the FBI to cut out the games. That's the only time I can remember.

I agree, but the SA has never, ever played these games with experts.

At times like this the tape of GA telling LE that he did not like "this guy" that was representing ICA. Poor GA tried so hard to get her to see he was no good....

Did anyone else catch that HHJP referred to the "other matter" that was handled before court this morning? He said it dealt with the rule of sequestration. Wonder who and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487