2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure didn't take JA long to show that he's not a "one trick pony" which is what Bill Schaeffer said he's going to need to do.

OMG - the witness wants JA to remind him of the facts that led to his own medico-legal conclusion??!! How could JA possibly know what led to the Dr.'s decision?

I am disappointed, dr. you've already made it clear that you're not a forgetful sort and you're getting really slippery. just be honest.

The protocol for a death of a child that made national news??? There is an autopsy protocol for that??? Did I hear that right?

I want JA to pick the witness apart, but gently. If I'm a juror, I don't want to feel that anyone is bullying a senior citizen (whether I like him or not).

His manner was identical with TH yesterday.

What difference does it make if a case makes national news?! Is MY autopsy gonna be done less thoroughly because it won't make national news?!

WTH?!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
This is not good for #CaseyAnthony defense, Dr. Spitz is basically admitting not aware of facts other than what Baez provided!?

And we know that JB is not altogether truthful, don't we?

Why open a skull when it has nothing left internally and the non-contents and inside of the skull can clearly be seen visually with no cutting. IOW the inside of her skull was clearly visible through the underneath. There was no brain or tissue left, nothing. IMO

My understanding is they open the top of the skull to look for brain swelling, hematomas/bruisng etc...

Apologies if repeat, I am still 3 pages behind. OHHHHH Ashton has the good Dr upset!!!!

It seems to me he is laboring under a lack of all facts, the same as the jury is. Seems unfair, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179