2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning everyone - my first day actually able to watch and post.

I gotta admit I am just so biased that I don't like any defense witnesses.

-----

Collection of remains thorough but did not determine exact location where body was initially placed. Huh?

LMAO...at least you're honest. :)

The decomp fluids kill the vegetative growth..... 2nd time we've heard that now.

I tell ya, JB reallllly has an ax to grind with Dr. Vass. JB hates the guy. He even has this guy say right up front that he's unpaid. We all know he's obsessed with Dr. Vass getting paid by the State and making money off his "machine".

JB was 'owned' by Dr. Vass when he testified...Jose is like a little boy...gotta get even.

Is it just me? You can't look at the bugs because she was under water for 6 darn months! by the time the water receeded, she was a skeleton.

ugh.

Sounds to me like he is going to go with testimony about bodies on the surface, not bodies underwater.

I hope the jurors give more weight to the testimony of those that actually examined the remains/evidence than to those that saw pictures of it.

Has anyone told this "expert" that the area was underwater for a time?

One more quick comment before I shut up and listen: JA needs to be very careful with this witness. He's NOT a cocky know it all like the witness yesterday. If he's harsh or rude with this guy, it will turn the jury off, imo.

(Shutting up now.)

Why would this expert state up front that he is not getting paid? That rubs me the wrong way. I'm sure JB and the DT explained to him about the publicity he would receive from testifying in this case so in my opinion that's how he is getting rewarded.

Did Dr. R just open the door for Caylee's hands being bound? Oh JA please bring in Q104!

What would you look for to determine where
Oil stains from decomp fluids leak out and kill some vegetative growth. Also see evidence of insects, and we look for environmental changes that indicate decomp has occurred.
Did you find soil changes?
No, I didn't see any.

Do you have experience with finding bodies with duct tape?
Yes, I've seen numerous cases of bodies bound in various ways, and in cases with duct tape it has been employed to bind the hands or the head and facial area.

Oh boy, we will be toothless if we are skeletons.

Front teeth fall out if skull moved, interesting.

well heck, I wear partials, so I wonder what will happen to my top dentures? ewwwwww,..

eta, thanks everyone for keeping me in the loop

This guy is testifying from photos. I really want to know when he was hired. I'm guessing last night.

You heard it correctly

This is what I am...sub-adult. I strive to become a real-adult everyday but my youthful playfullness keeps getting in the way even at 50 years old. Will I ever graduate? God, I hope not.
:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member