2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must sit on my hands right now before I earn a justifiable time out and/or throw my laptop on the floor and stomp on it.

JA...please ask the Good Doctor exactly how many accident cases he has examined that have consisted of a toddler being triple bagged and tossed away in the woods with duct tape being anywhere near the body!

He will say accident, State says homicide. It will be the TOTALITY of the evidence that this jury will deliberate on, not simply this Dr. saying it was an accident. IMO, MOO, etc.

Well, I thought he would say accident, he said he did not know. HERE COMES JA!!!

Again Dr. Spitz making the case for how long the body was out there.

Yes, and since his opinion is that the duct tape was placed on her skull, he's basically thrown out Baez's idea that the duct tape might have been placed loosely on her face and his other idea that it's obvious that the duct tape was never near her face.

ok...caylee committed suicide...or died of natural cause which sent ICA into a tail spin which caused her to place duct tape over the little girls face and dump her in the woods rather than call 911 and hope like hell the child could be revived.
MOO and MOO

I made up that twitter about the juror but that was to show how crazy it is that we have had these twitters from the media that say such things.

I have read twitters that say the jury is this and that. Well, anybody can do that. IMHO. And I did. :yes:

But that was fake. I have no idea what the jury is thinking...well, yeah I do. :innocent:

CM: said "finally" I hope is is for real.

Well, at least I've learned a new way to take hair off .. DUCT TAPE!

OUCH! that's gonna hurt under arms and legs ... but hey, it should work good!

:crazy:

has he really said anything of note? other than he wasnt allowed to be in the first autopsy and he opened the skull?

Adipocere will develop in optimal conditions within 10-12 days....no more soft tissue on this skull..
reviewed all reports....determine if any evidence as to cause of death in this case? well there are - rule out certain causes of death...cannot answer what this child really died from could have ....rule out some conditions but not all.....rule out suicide, cannot rule out accidental death.....different between cause of death and manner of death...
what opinion manner of death means natural, accident, suicide, homicide...4 classifications for manner of death....cause of death...pneumonia - or puncture wound - lots of those...

cannot tell you in this case manner of death...based on exam as it is today cannot say manner of death....practicing for approxing or supervised residence on autopsy 60,000 - prctice for 56 years...no further questions\
recess

Dr. Spitz may have been practicing forensic pathology for 56 years, but if I was a juror on this case, his opinion would appear "bought" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj