2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DR. now says he didn't know there was duct tape on both sides of the skull?

DH is watching with me today and says that no reasonable person would buy the explanation that the duct tape was placed on the skull after decomposition of soft tissue. No way!

Look, I just know how to break 'em, not how to put 'em back together.

JB sitting, not doing anything, looking down at the desk. He looks like he's given up, at least for now.

KC looks sick. She can see how ridiculous this theory is and that it will never fly with the jury.

CM sitting with an amused smile at this cross exam.

He is very cantankerous, not bashing just observing.

Casey really gets freaked out by skulls, appears to the point of phobia. I wonder why. Perhaps I should send her some skull stickers. This case has made me mean! lol

Didn't she draw or collect skull graphics? I seem to remember that on her journals or pics of her MySpace page.

So someone found the skeletonized body in the trash dump woods, picked up the skull and mandible and took 3 pieces of tape to replace the mandible and then put it back and go about there merry way? Seriously? Is this what the DT has got?

yes that is what happens, it's all a conspiracy against her. everyone is involved.

AND this person happened to use HINKEL duct tape?

Mr. Ashton ask the "DR" what kind of duct tape was on the skull he broke. He won't know. But again, he did meet Caylee and she was a happy and healthy child. Well, lets all go home now!

At this point, I suspect even the witness himself doesn't believe his own testimony.

Except LP believes GA when he plays dumb.

LOL did ya hear LP last night on HLN about George calling LE on him for standing outside his house with Jeannine Pirro LOL

that man is not supposed to be here LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap