2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Rodriguez, one of Bass' graduate students, wrote his doctoral thesis on information gathered from this facility.

that is all Bill Rodriguez was-a graduate student. Claiming to be a co-counder is a misrepresentation of himself. Wonder how long he has been doing this?

I've read Rodriguez's CV and he lists Henry Lee as a reference...LOL

What did that little doggie say when he got his tail cut off??

"it won't be LONG now"!!!

Good Morning! I hope the deposition on Saturday gave Mr. Ashton all the ammo he needs for today. Woo hoo!

Now the good doctor will know how intelligent JA is after what was probably a gruelling deposition Saturday afternoon! He will certainly know what he is up against now, LOL!

JA stockpiles ammo and pulls it out whenever he needs it!

Good Morning Friends! I sincerely hope that each of our Father's here had a wonderful day on Sunday! And I also hope that HHJP, JA, GF and the rest of the men who have been buried in this case for 3 years were able to spend time with their children yesterday.

I can't help but wonder if Lee did anything to attempt to make George's day special.:waitasec:

Good morning friends! I've had a low key day so far: I built a fence, tiled a bathroom, housetrained a puppy, proofread and submitted a doctoral thesis, gave birth, made a week's worth of dinners for my mom, took a pilates class, made jam, dug a garden and opened a clothing store. Now for a few relaxing hours on the treadmill while I watch the trial. :)

AND she forgot to pay her taxes.. The IRS is after her.....

I am personally expecting the Richard Hatch Defense in that particular case...

You may recall that Richard Hatch was charged with tax evasion after NOT paying taxes on his winnings from Season 1 of Survivor.

His defense? The network said THEY were paying the taxes....

Didn't work out too well for Mr Hatch either!! :floorlaugh:

Good morning everyone. Its 5:30am here or there abouts. What do you all think Baez will bore us with today? I wonder if he will ever finish his case?? I guess that bug guy will be back??

good day!

I typed goof fay, hope there are not too many goofs today, and hope that the Rodriguez guy doesn't take all day.

Good morning friends! I've had a low key day so far: I built a fence, tiled a bathroom, housetrained a puppy, proofread and submitted a doctoral thesis, gave birth, made a week's worth of dinners for my mom, took a pilates class, made jam, dug a garden and opened a clothing store. Now for a few relaxing hours on the treadmill while I watch the trial. :)

What kind of jam?????????

We obviously need to sit down with you and discuss your lack of motivation. It's simply getting out of hand!

You gave birth? Was that before, or AFTER you built the fence? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good morning everyone!

I stayed up late Watching the recent episode of this case on Dateline. They discussed and showed Casey's court demeanor. Aphrodite Jones pointed out the difference and basically said when the jury is in, she is mugging for the cameras.

And several media outlets are representing him as the co-founder.

I'm telling you, that guy rubbed me the wrong way immediately. He has a huge chip on his shoulder. Could it be he isn't getting the recognition he thinks he deserves? Hmm.

I bet he and JB dissed Dr. Vass over steaks and wine...sounds like Rodriguez is another one (like JB) jealous of Dr. Vass..."wahhhhh, I wanna be Dr. Bass's right-hand man!" *rolleyes*

Is that all? Pffff

I want to thank everyone in advance for their postings, I'm in the fun workplace today rather than at home working - all your efforts are appreciated!

I'm going to be very interested in how JB acts in front of the judge. Either he'll take a step back and humble himself or he'll be the same ole same ole JB we know already.

As far as the MSM goes I did think that the NBC Dateline show on Friday night was somewhat more even handed than some of the other programs we've seen.

Good Morning Kids! Just what I like to wake up to! A little scandal someone has dug up on a Defence witness before he even gets on the stand...looks like it will be a stellar day for the prosecution again. My kind of a day!

When oh when will Baez learn not to use Wiki as his primary source of information on his witnesses background. I would have thought he learned his lesson with Dr. Vass, but noooo.....

And glad to hear it's just not me moaning about the MSM on this case - I was blowing a gasket yesterday in the sidebar thread. Found out the writers from the articles on MSM were Associated Press, and actually three writers from HLN. Figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela