2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is fine and all (lol) but then she appears on NG Entertainment Show and spouts just the opposite.

Ignore them all - they are paid shills and spout the premise of whatever show they are appearing on.

Which side of her mouth is she talking out of now?
If you want to see her contradict herself watch her on HLN and then on NG in the evening.. I sit there shaking my head, incredulous.

I just turned on FoxNews for fun and Dr Baden said he's had lots of cases where duct tape was used after death to make the body smaller to fit into a bag.

OMG. Precious Caylee was so tiny, I don't know how he can even say those words, straight face or not. Unbelievable.

How many of those were drowning victims? :maddening:

Which is fine and all (lol) but then she appears on NG Entertainment Show and spouts just the opposite.

Ignore them all - they are paid shills and spout the premise of whatever show they are appearing on.

I can only imagine what LKB will be blabbing tonight.
She'll probably say Baez stuck it to the State and make JA look like the obstinate and dishonest one.

I found a possible explanation of ICA's Diary of Days which reads " "I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people– I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change." on a google search that this persons "blog" thought she might be referring to her having an abortion. With that being said, I DO NOT know if this is true but thought it sounded reasonable and have never thought of this.
I'm still new at posting, so if this is improper, please mods don't give me a time out. This is something I just have never thought about nor have made up my mind. Just something to ponder on....

:waitasec:

I just turned on FoxNews for fun and Dr Baden said he's had lots of cases where duct tape was used after death to make the body smaller to fit into a bag.

OMG. Precious Caylee was so tiny, I don't know how he can even say those words, straight face or not. Unbelievable.

The problem with that statement by Dr. Baden is that little Caylee's body wasn't wrapped in duct tape.

Talking heads should keep their opinions to themselves if they have nothing relevant to offer regarding the case at hand, IMO.

This is one reason why I canceled cable years ago. Too much inanity being pawned off as "expert opinion".

I heard Jean C say earlier that as a lawyer, she's like JB. Could be why she seems to say 'but......' and try to defend him so much.

The arguments she presents to her entire viewing public with a straight face is also a lot like JB.

Which side of her mouth is she talking out of now?
If you want to see her contradict herself watch her on HLN and then on NG in the evening.. I sit there shaking my head, incredulous.

Padilla does the same thing. He'll take whatever role is assigned to him by the show host.

Now everyone on the 'panel' for Shep Smith, including Judge Napolitano, is saying the Judge is OBVIOUSLY pro-prosecution and is bending over backwards for the State. Think I'll just turn the channel.

Sidebar buddies -- have a treat today - some captions!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6718815&postcount=75"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trial photos *PHOTOS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION*[/ame]

Something that bugs me is that some of these talking heads keep saying that when Baez speaks or has witnesses on the stand there are several jurors that taken notes etc but that when Ashton speaks or has witnesses no one take any notes.

What do you all think that means? They don't find her guilty so they listen to everything Baez says? Or they do think she is guilty so they look for anything that might exonerate her?

I found a possible explanation of ICA's Diary of Days which reads " "I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people– I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change." on a google search that this persons "blog" thought she might be referring to her having an abortion. With that being said, I DO NOT know if this is true but thought it sounded reasonable and have never thought of this.
I'm still new at posting, so if this is improper, please mods don't give me a time out. This is something I just have never thought about nor have made up my mind. Just something to ponder on....

:waitasec:

I remember that, and completely forgot about that...

:welcome: to Websleuths!

Thank you! I have been reading here since 2008 but have never posted. I have followed the case since the beginning and actually used to rock my then 4 year old to sleep watching Nancy Grace. When she started to refer to it as "The Caylee Show" I knew it was time to find something new to bore her to sleep with. I didn't want her young mind to think a mother would actually cause harm to her precious child. She doesn't recognize Casey anymore when she sees her on tv but has asked me why that girl is so angry and this was during one of her crying spells. She's not fooling anyone. Even a child can see it's an act.

The problem with that statement by Dr. Baden is that little Caylee's body wasn't wrapped in duct tape.

Talking heads should keep their opinions to themselves if they have nothing relevant to offer regarding the case at hand, IMO.

This is one reason why I canceled cable years ago. Too much inanity being pawned off as "expert opinion".

Her body was so tiny it didn't need to be made smaller to fit in a bag. I'm coming around to thinking let these idiots talk all they want. As long as they keep making stupid statements like Dr. Baden just did, they are only helping prove the Defense has no case.

Now everyone on the 'panel' for Shep Smith, including Judge Napolitano, is saying the Judge is OBVIOUSLY pro-prosecution and is bending over backwards for the State. Think I'll just turn the channel.

These Talking Heads watch one or two clips and brief soundbites of courtroom activity and then get on TV and get paid for their opinion. They have thousands of opinions on many topics - rarely are they on target.

Must be a slow news day for daytime news to be elaborating on ICA. Isn't it time for Jeopardy?:great:

What trial are these people watching? :banghead:

:rocker: I agree !

Certain talking heads' (y'all know who they are :floorlaugh:) "comments" are becoming more and more "ridiculous" each and every day as the trial moves forward.

:waitasec: This tells me the SA must be doing a GREAT JOB !

I thought about putting "Do you like my pocket square?" but Baez' thoughts always confuse me.:crazy:

Or... to music: "I'm too sexy for my brief case, too sexy for my brief..... and I shake my lil booty".... never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member