2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what happened to Dr. William Rodriguez? I have looked back to the start of today and haven't been able to find anything. Of course I could have very easily overlooked it cause I'm trying to watch the "Deadliest Catch" at the same time. Thank you and appreciate your help....You all are wonderful!

JA will depose him tonight I think and then he will testify.
I am partially watching "Deadliest Catch" too.
Amazing how much young Jake (Northwestern) has aged in such a short time, poor boy.

I don't think we'll be seeing him again since he was caught lying about being co-founder of the Body Farm.

Not only that but I believe it was Bill Shaeffer who said in Mr Rodriguez depo that his opinion of when
Caylee was dispose of was in agreement with the states time.​

Watch JB right at the beginning today. He wanted HHJP to give some explanation to the jury about why Dr. Rodriguez has left the building so to speak. HHJP basically blew him off.

JB pulled the witness because he is now afraid of what he will say.

Oh he pulled him?
I thought JA had to depose him before he could testify.
I thought I heard him say he would do it Tues. evening.

Welp. My thoughts... And this is my first trial via WS but I'm not worried about the jury. At all. I think Baez is trying hard to be liked by the jury, but it sounds like they all think he's a bumbling idiot (based on tweets of giggles, etc.) I also think that they decided a while ago their verdict, and even ol' #4 will eventually follow the crowd once in deliberation and her peers have convincing arguments. I see her as saying, "You're right, you're right." I have no worries that she'll be convicted but I don't think she'll get DP.

I may be naive tho as this is my first "rodeo." lol

I agree with you. Magpies tweets help immensely.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Stop #CaseyAnthony and listen, Baez is back with a brand new witness, someone not a chemist, testifies like state witness, daily and nightly

Ok, this made me lol! Richard Hornsby busting out a Vanilla Ice inspired tweet is the icing on the desserts lady's cake.... :floorlaugh:

All right -stop- collaborate and listen.... Ice is back with a brand new invention......

:floorlaugh:

All of the reporters say different things. Magpie posts make it seem like the jurors don't care for Jose or Casey, they never look at her unless they want to see how she reacts to certain stuff and they never react to Jose's niceties (another reporter also tweeted that). Some say jurors take lots of notes, others say they don't. One tweeter said the jury looks bored during Defense direct and then perks up when JA gets on cross, etc. I don't even go by that anymore because they all seem random. I'm not concerned because I don't think she will get death anyways, but I think it only takes 7 jurors for her to get life, right? I'll be happy with LWOP

They all have to agree on guilt. They only need seven for the dp.

Thanks "whiteangora". Was that brought out in court or just mentioned by the news-people? Can't believe I missed it. That's what I get for going to get my hair cut today.

Ok, this made me lol! Richard Hornsby busting out a Vanilla Ice inspired tweet is the icing on the desserts lady's cake.... :floorlaugh:

All right -stop- collaborate and listen.... Ice is back with a brand new invention......

I think he's on a roll:

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Deep Thoughts by Jose Baez: "No matter what, be sure to ask each witness if Dr. Vass is, in fact, not a chemist." #CaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

Well, thanks for all the responses, but got to wait for a commercial to read them. Thanks again, such excitement, catching these crabs in cages and trying to keep ICA in her cage.

Oh he pulled him?
I thought JA had to depose him before he could testify.
I thought I heard him say he would do it Tues. evening.

I think they set it up yesterday to do him and Eicklenburg. Someone posted earlier today that Dr. Rodriguez stated in his depo with the state he felt the remains were there from June/July. That is why the defense pulled him.

JA will depose him tonight I think and then he will testify.
I am partially watching "Deadliest Catch" too.
Amazing how much young Jake (Northwestern) has aged in such a short time, poor boy.

Oh, I so agree with you. Thanks...

notjustahooker Art Hooker
by RichardHornsby
BREAKING NEWS: On Wednesday, Baez will call Gumby, a unicorn, and a coyote to the stand. #Caseyanthony

Thanks "whiteangora". Was that brought out in court or just mentioned by the news-people? Can't believe I missed it. That's what I get for going to get my hair cut today.
Apparently Bill Scheaffer from WFTV checked it out and was told Mr R was only a student there.

Can someone wake me up when Jose starts the defense case..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: It feels like I am still watching the prosecutions case in chief!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGvd-8A_xV8"]Should Baez wave the white pocket square?[/ame]

HLN is discussing a possible defense witness who is going to say that George said "It was an accident that spun out of control"...However, I heard this women has a real credibility problem..as uses "Aliases" ..did not have an affair only a friendship apparantly...Hummmm Guess we will see what the DT will do with her:waitasec:

And ... she sold her "story" to the National Enquirer - March 29, 2010 Edition - ruins her credibility.

She said she told George "I don't think I could fall in love with somebody who could raise a daughter who would kill her child." .... and he said "It was an accident that snowballed out of control"...

She also told the Inquirer that George told Krystal that he thought Casey had a cocaine habit and had stolen large sums of money from him and Cindy.

Not only that but I believe it was Bill Shaeffer who said in Mr Rodriguez depo that his opinion of when
Caylee was dispose of was in agreement with the states time.​

Yes, you're right. Sorry I forgot to mention that but Mr. angora has plopped down beside me with his laptop showing me page after page of new sofas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy