2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony jurors are seemingly bored. Two with arms crossed. One looking away. Only two jotting notes. DNA + a foreign accent = ???
by kerrynbc via twitter at 12:47 PM

#CaseyAnthony jurors are seemingly bored. Two with arms crossed. One looking away. Only two jotting notes. DNA + a foreign accent = ???

jurors are seemingly bored. Two with arms crossed. One looking away. Only two jotting notes. DNA + a foreign accent = ???

I thought JP wasn't allowing this witness to testify about Touch DNA?

I thought that the jury has already heard testimony on touch DNA profiles and how they are found and etc.?

Eikelenboom Continues to explain trace DNA to jury. Juror 8 (woman) is taking lots of notes. Only one I see taking notes. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:48 PM

stevehelling Steve Helling
Saw #judgeperry heading to Terrace 390 for lunch. He has become a local celebrity. I bet he becomes the next Judge Judy. #CaseyAnthony

Steve Helling
And, I rode the elevator up with #GeorgeAnthony and #cindyanthony after lunch. They seem so exhausted.

I am relieved and thankful to hear they are acting like a couple in front of the jury.

Nothing says more to the jury that George is NOT a sexual molester who threw Caylee out in the swamp than Cindy sitting next to George. That act flat-out calls ICA a liar.

anthonycase WOFL
Jurors 8, 14 and 15 are taking notes on this lesson in touch DNA. #caseyanthony #fox35

And then:

Jurors are listening, but none are taking notes. Not even #15! #CaseyAnthony

Different perspectives, I guess.

Can someone with a better memory than me clarify something. When I went through Casey's letters to Robin (?) in jail, I remember her mentioning April Whalen in one of them...am I just imagining things? I don't feel like going through them all again...

-----

Sorry, you asked this in the sidebar thread, the part about passing notes starts on page 29 of the sister's statement but April's name isn't mentioned.

This is an awful long exposition to explain "touch dna" which is a pretty self-explanatory term, I'd think. I just don't know where he is going with this. Did RK sweat on the bag? Did he pee on it? Did CA or GA touch the outside of the garbage bag that was keeping the laundry bag dust-free in their garage? WTH?

I am having a hard time understanding him....anyone else?

I'm surprised he hasn't been asked to slow down for the court reporter. He is talking as fast or faster than others that have been asked to slow down. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop