2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB now asking the witness how duct tape is cut. The duct tape was underwater in a storm out int he elements for 6 months.

Talking about stretched out garments. Ahem. HE said it, not me.

Operative phrase - if you touch duct tape "with your bare hands". Also I doubt he is discussing duct tape that has been obliterated by being washed through a hurricane and set in the elements for six months.

Did this guy FIND DNA somewhere or not? Is he going to say there is DNA on the duct tape? Wouldn't they have to put that in Discovery already?

Can you get touch DNA in a pond? :loser:

forced needed to cut duct tape???:waitasec: What the heck is Jose talkin bout?

What a waste of the court's time. We are going to talk about DNA, none was found in this case, but we need to talk about it anyway (we have nothing else, except for some female named River, out in the hallway).

ICA looks rough ...perhaps retreating back in her mind I have no idea but the way she is holding herself says alot ....
In the pic naturaleza (Thank You )posted...

wow, you are right about that! She looks grey and close to tears. I wonder if the April Whalen name has ruined her day.

dna samples on duct tape thats been outside for 6 months! Pathetic JB - dont know what hes trying to prove

Yes, Dr. but because of water, the elements, etc. the duct tape itself was no longer sticky.

So....meh.

c25a01c5b8fade43ec520b3393b5c107.jpg

Someone please ask the witness what kind of DNA he's found when duct tape has been on a body that has been decomposing and under water for around six months! That's a good hypothetical IN THIS CASE.

Gawd, the tape was in the elements for six months, how many times can JB ignore this fact.........

JA will straighten this out on cross I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop