2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry is this a defense witness? TIA I know it's a pain to answer these types of questions.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Jose Baez: "Wha wha, no standards or protocols, whomp whomp" Witness: "Mwa mwa mwa mwa, the state is correct, mwa mwa mwa mwa" #CaseyAnthony

JB really doesn't like symbols such as asterisks, apostrophes, etc., does he?

Now the jury is hearing about the smell again. :doh:

First at 5 p.m. today on your local news: "Jose Baez still hasn't made one point in the #CaseyAnthony trial!"

The reason JB is standing up there is because he apparently has no extra copy for the witness to look at, geeesh

I LOVE it - he adjusted the standard in the middle of the analysis because he did not want to SMELL UP HIS LAB, even though it didn't change the results in any way.

Hmmm... could that be the smell of DECOMP???

First at 5 p.m. today on your local news: "Jose Baez still hasn't made one point in the #CaseyAnthony trial!"

Jose Baez: "Wha wha, no standards or protocols, whomp whomp" Witness: "Mwa mwa mwa mwa, the state is correct, mwa mwa mwa mwa" #CaseyAnthony

He is KILLING me today with his comments. :floorlaugh:

Every single time I hear that train whistle, I hear:

"When I was just a baby,
My Mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy,
Don't ever play with guns,"
But I shot a man in Reno,
Just to watch him die,
When I hear that whistle blowin',
I hang my head and cry."
©Johnny Cash
OT

God he was brillaint!!

This is insane. I call a witness. He proves the other side's case making me look like a complete idiot and my client look as guilty as sin. I then try to show that my witness is a liar (because he's a great friend of a state's witness). I smile smugly as if I scored a point. WTH!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just don't git no better'n 'is! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member